Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Aug 3, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #5,191 of 6,090
  Selling my Singolo.  PM if interested.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/775166/kef-m200-philips-fidelio-s2-zero-audio-carbo-singolo

I'm dropping the price every Monday until it sells.

Aug 9, 2015 at 12:23 AM Post #5,192 of 6,090
Dam, my tenore is spoiled I think. I get lower volume on the left. I need to crank up the volume then the volume would be match with the right side. But it got the distorted kind of sound, cracking sound. After around 7 months of use it died on me even I take care for it pretty well. Always keep in Ev case...

Aug 9, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #5,193 of 6,090
  Dam, my tenore is spoiled I think. I get lower volume on the left. I need to crank up the volume then the volume would be match with the right side. But it got the distorted kind of sound, cracking sound. After around 7 months of use it died on me even I take care for it pretty well. Always keep in Ev case...

Might be just a clogged mesh or possibly TTS. Have you tried to clean or replace the filter mesh?

Aug 9, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #5,195 of 6,090
  Nope, i don't use my tenore in gym or place where i sweat. It just suddenly happen when i was using it last night. The mesh is clean as new, which i just check. Possible due to wire disconnecting from the driver unit?

TTS doesn't necessarily happen due to sweat, it may also be caused just by humid air. If all else fails to bring the driver back to life, I recommend to take off the mesh, put a tiny ball of cotton swab into the nozzle and let it rest for few hours.

Aug 13, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #5,198 of 6,090
Aug 14, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #5,200 of 6,090
Hi everyone. Can you guys help me deciding which headphone buy?

I don't know if go for the Trinity Hyperion's or the Zero Audio's Carbo Tenore. Which would you buy and why?

Please, reply in my thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/777199/looking-for-tiny-in-ear-headphones-or-iems-no-expensive-stuff#post_11833395

Thank you!

Aug 18, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #5,201 of 6,090
Aug 18, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #5,202 of 6,090
Aug 18, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #5,203 of 6,090

Nope, need the cash :D

Oh okay mate.

Well if I manage to sell my Yamaha EPH-100 I might have your Singolo's off ya.

Aug 19, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #5,204 of 6,090
damn!! I've bought the Tenore from a Japanese seller from eBay, his title was Tenore, but the picture was showing Basso. When I've received it, it was a Basso. I was still quite impressed with the Basso (especially for the price). However, I've done quite some readings of comments and reviews in the forums, I can imagine that the Tenore should be the choice for me. The Basso has a little too much bass for me :frowning2: it is so annoying that the seller has no idea what he is posting for sale :frowning2: I've wrote to him, he still has no idea what I was talking about. Sigh :frowning2:

Aug 19, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #5,205 of 6,090
Hi, I have a very specific question about these headphones (Carbo Tenore).

I use a lot my in-ear headphones , including when sleeping, and I really want to upgrade to something better. I love the Carbo Tenore's but there's a critical point that could make me not to buy them, and it is this question:

Are they comfortable for sleeping?
Do they "spike" your ear if you rest your head on your ear wearing Carbo Tenore's?

They seem pretty long, and I think that can be really uncomfortable for sleeping (resting your head on the pillow, side sleeping).

Could anyone test if wearing the Carbo Tenore's and resting your head (side) on a pillow "hurts" or it's uncomfortable?
Right now, with my Denon's AHC-260 it's comfortable, they don't spike at all.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back