Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
May 15, 2014 at 6:36 PM Post #1,381 of 6,090
The FOTM locusts have descended! 
popcorn.gif

If I knew I couldn't use language to describe the characteristics of a piece of audio equipment, I'd probably resort to pictures, too. 
wink_face.gif

May 15, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #1,382 of 6,090
  The FOTM locusts have descended! 
popcorn.gif

If I knew I couldn't use language to describe the characteristics of a piece of audio equipment, I'd probably resort to pictures, too. 
wink_face.gif

^
you're lucky i ain't interested in these carbon duckies Mr. Beetle man. Or else this thread would have been locked and loaded with gifs/ memes galore by now. HE HE HE
evil_smiley.gif

Guess you must be new to this forum that you haven't read any of my GODLY troll write-ups.
wink.gif

Tyme to get SCHOOLED meng. :)

May 15, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #1,383 of 6,090
  ^
Welp mind as well just hand ova' those sexcee white MH1 re-cables over since you OBVIOUS have no need for them now cuz of your new found love.
bigsmile_face.gif

Looks like Sharky has found his sonic soulmate....
..... poor things.
triportsad.gif

Bwahaha. I didn't think you wanted them. :wink:  I'll sell em to ya thought. :p

May 15, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #1,384 of 6,090

^
you're lucky i ain't interested in these carbon duckies Mr. Beetle man. Or else this thread would have been locked and loaded with gifs/ memes galore by now. HE HE HE
evil_smiley.gif

Guess you must be new to this forum that you haven't read any of my GODLY troll write-ups.
wink.gif

Tyme to get SCHOOLED meng. :)

mochill is making a move on your crown, IMO. 
blink.gif

I got annoyed by the constant spamming of threads until I realized this is mostly a social experience for a lot of you.  I wondered if you even listen to music, but then I saw what music you listen to and it all started to make sense! 
biggrin.gif

May 15, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #1,388 of 6,090
Man. Multi-driver iems, eat your heart out! :wink:

How the heck did they make these things so small and yet sound so good?

Microdrivers yo. Their diminutive size does belie the huge sound within, I agree. I'd be very interested in hearing a multi micro driver phone, something that just may be on the way...

Other than that, Mochill and Sfwakkawakkawakka in the same thread?

Is there a reset button anywhere on this thing?

May 15, 2014 at 6:59 PM Post #1,390 of 6,090

Man. Multi-driver iems, eat your heart out!
wink.gif

Microdrivers yo. Their diminutive size does belie the huge sound within, I agree. I'd be very interested in hearing a multi micro driver phone, something that just may be on the way...

:wink:

A micro-multi-mini-driver in-ear monitor.

May 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #1,392 of 6,090
I'm still waiting for Vsonic's carbon fiber etched diamond backed ceramic driver iem's.

SOON™

May 15, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #1,393 of 6,090

mochill is making a move on your crown, IMO
blink.gif

I got annoyed by the constant spamming of threads until I realized this is mostly a social experience for a lot of you.  I wondered if you even listen to music, but then I saw what music you listen to and it all started to make sense! 
biggrin.gif

+

^
Pisssssh mo'shill is not even near ma' level yet, Unity on the other hand is filling in nicely and makes me don't feel the need to troll here much of late, so great job mate. : P

Oh and forgot to say AMAZING job on that Sony H3/ EX1000 etc etc write-up on ekey bois ASG 2 Thread. Nicely and effortlessly done, move ova' people cuz thats' a MASA' AT WORK FOR YA'.
900x900px-LL-405bf4e7_void0-24.gif

Oh that note.....
.... learn my young grasshiphopper and regarding Beetle mans music comment...

Bwahaha. I didn't think you wanted them. :wink:  I'll sell em to ya thought. :p

^
Sure if the price is right. :wink:

Meaning cheaper than these carbon ducks that is. : P

Man. Multi-driver iems, eat your heart out! :wink:

^
You know i have always felt that the VSonic VC02s were CRAZY underrated for being an amazing capable single micro-driver iem as well, hence why i have two sets of them. Makes me wonder how these carbon ducks compare now tbh. Hmmm..... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back