Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
May 7, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #5,041 of 6,090
OH MY GOD *CHILDISCH ON*, I dont know what I DID, BUT I GOT THE BEST SEAL EVER!!!!!

That is a bit difficult, But GUYS you will FREAK OOOUUUT!!

You have cut the Standard tip in the Half and put it over the Bore & Then use The UE900 Tips L, for small Ears M, and the Put it over.

It does not work with your hands you Need to put between the Tip Hole tweezer to make the Hole big enough to cover the bore of the In Ears with the Cut in half Standard Tip.

Then your Ears will a bit VACUUM, and you will hear a SOUNDSTAGE, you KNOW FROM 350€< In Ears, Everything sound Now, without a Ending, So AIRY!!!

OMG, How can I reduce the LOWER END NOW?????

It has so a STRENGTH DEPTH that is INCREDIBLE, my Triple Fi does not do that!!!!

I will go out and get some Air, I need to breath & calm down..

See you !!!

If you can find a way to tame that crazy sub-bass, also please let me know. 
wink.gif

May 7, 2015 at 3:17 PM Post #5,042 of 6,090
I won't!

So amazing, but this is the first Hours I Listen!

Guys I have to repeat it again, some Tracks sounds so HORRYFING, AUUUUWW...

I have to find BETTER Sound Quality FILES -.-.

The In Ear shows everything, HOW can a "DYNAMIC DRIVER", do that???

There is a hidden Driver, named "Analytical", which Shows exactly how a Song can be EXTREMELY BAD mixed..

When there are playing to much Instruments with electronical Synthizer, then it sounds like "DARK" "HOT" PORRIDGE.

Maybe it can handle Bad Quality FILES BETTER by Burning in...or maybe the In Ear is fighting with his Limit, Somebody can approve it?

EDIT: But then I Listen do Diana Krall - The Girl on the other Room...

Wow, so intimate and relaxed, she is whispering in my Ear, so exiting, Sometimes I think, do I have the Triple Fi On?

I think Electronical Dance Charts Music, isn't his Strenth, at the moment it BURNS my Ears, it's to Sibilant and HOT.

But sometimes I can forget the HOT Treble Sounding In Ear, cuz the DEEP Vibrator is Massage & Relaxing my Ear.. ;D..

Sorry, I can't STOP Editing.. Somebody help me ? !

May 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #5,043 of 6,090
Sorry when my Posts before where to "Childish". I want to say at the Moment, I wasnt myself!!! It was someone, I didnt know for many years...

I will write a serious Description about the Tenores later, when the In Ears burned in.

I have a Question, the In Ears matches good in my Ears, but sometimes they are weird to match.

What is the BEST Tips for these In Ears, with many Experiences about the Tips?

I read Meelec, but which Version of it?

I have Triple Fi 10 Tips, I LOVE THEM, but they are TOO BIG, the In Ear is a bit loose with the Tips of Triple Fi.

For intimate sound get a narrow bore small-medium shallow single flange silicone tip. For spacious and smoother sound try double flange or long single flange tips. I use long single flange foam tip that I got with Havi B3 and it's perfect for my Tenore.

May 7, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #5,044 of 6,090
Im using UE900 / Triple FI 10 Silicone Tips, PERFECT, the BIGGEST BORE Ive ever seen.

But the Vocals sounding still "Distant", the Triple Fis Mids should be more Distant, HUH?

Overall warmth, sometimes too warmth Sound Signature for me, something like overwhelming.. Im trained to be on the Cold Side, like the Triple Fi, but it is not really cold, Magic?

I Hope the Burn in Will be make it better, cuz the Instrument Seperation is good, when it isnt too much Snythisized, otherwise it sounds, when Its to Loud like clashing mud..

(Do not get me wrong, It is STILL a 30€ DYNAMIC In Ear!!!, im Comparing with a 400€ MULTI BA Driver!!!, Critic on the Highest LEVEL!!!)

May 8, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #5,045 of 6,090
I like the Spiral Dots on my two ZA iems. They are a bit softer and more comfortable than the stock tips + they have that wider bore that's nice to the sound!

May 8, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #5,046 of 6,090
Im using UE900 / Triple FI 10 Silicone Tips, PERFECT, the BIGGEST BORE Ive ever seen.

But the Vocals sounding still "Distant", the Triple Fis Mids should be more Distant, HUH?

Overall warmth, sometimes too warmth Sound Signature for me, something like overwhelming.. Im trained to be on the Cold Side, like the Triple Fi, but it is not really cold, Magic?

I Hope the Burn in Will be make it better, cuz the Instrument Seperation is good, when it isnt too much Snythisized, otherwise it sounds, when Its to Loud like clashing mud..

(Do not get me wrong, It is STILL a 30€ DYNAMIC In Ear!!!, im Comparing with a 400€ MULTI BA Driver!!!, Critic on the Highest LEVEL!!!)

The Tenore's vocals should not sound distant, or at least on a "Reference" pair. Mine sounds relatively balanced with a hint of warmth and good vocal presence.

Love the Tenore's treble presentation, though. Smooth and controlled, but sparkling when it needs to be.

May 8, 2015 at 10:41 PM Post #5,047 of 6,090
I just noticed that with the stock tips, the more worn out they are, the more difference in sound it makes. I have two sets of stock tips from a backup pair, with the worn out pair being much more compliant thus creating a more vacuum like effect when inserted into the ear. This makes the bass sound quite flat and mellow but creates a treble that sounds much more natural. The unused pair of tips has less of this vacuum effect because it's much stiffer and creates a more extended and defined bass with a more lively and sharper treble.

May 9, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #5,048 of 6,090
So Guys, A Quick Report of my Situation.

Im not growing with the Tenores, here are the Facts why:

The OVERALL Sound is too dark, I Love AIRY & BRIGHT Sound Signature, the Tenores sound like Clashing Mud, sometime Disorted (High Volume!), that is Caused in the Lower End. I Think the Frequency response of the Lower End reaches till the Middle Section, where the Vocals shine.

The Vocals are lifless, dark sounding. When I equalize the Sound, so I took some DB from the Lower End, and Voila the Mid Section & Overall Sound is Airier & a bit more Lifely, like it came new to Life!

But I HATE to handle with Equalizers & I want to say Goodbye to the Lowend Section of In Ears & NOW Im Turning back to the Big Multi BA-Drivers Like Fischer AMPS FA-04 E XB.

All in all the best Lowend In Ear for 30€~, but on the Darker Side like Lachlan told in Youtube, too.

My Money came & I will return Finally to the Big Brothers, FISCHER Im Coming :D

----

What I have read, the Fischers are really bright, Detailed & Airy, so I hope they will Please me :)

May 9, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #5,049 of 6,090
So Guys, A Quick Report of my Situation.

Im not growing with the Tenores, here are the Facts why:

The OVERALL Sound is too dark, I Love AIRY & BRIGHT Sound Signature, the Tenores sound like Clashing Mud, sometime Disorted (High Volume!), that is Caused in the Lower End. I Think the Frequency response of the Lower End reaches till the Middle Section, where the Vocals shine.

The Vocals are lifless, dark sounding. When I equalize the Sound, so I took some DB from the Lower End, and Voila the Mid Section & Overall Sound is Airier & a bit more Lifely, like it came new to Life!

But I HATE to handle with Equalizers & I want to say Goodbye to the Lowend Section of In Ears & NOW Im Turning back to the Big Multi BA-Drivers Like Fischer AMPS FA-04 E XB.

All in all the best Lowend In Ear for 30€~, but on the Darker Side like Lachlan told in Youtube, too.

My Money came & I will return Finally to the Big Brothers, FISCHER Im Coming
biggrin.gif

----

What I have read, the Fischers are really bright, Detailed & Airy, so I hope they will Please me
smily_headphones1.gif

Did you try with Comply tips? S200 would fit them.

May 9, 2015 at 6:51 AM Post #5,050 of 6,090
How can I open the shell of Tenore or turn them into a reference set? I want to get rid off that crazy sub-bass and bring out the mids. Thanks.

May 9, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #5,051 of 6,090
I will try that, but I dont think it will be better, cuz the Foam Tips will boost the Bass More!

I want to get now the Big In Ears in the 400€ Section again, thats it for me!

The Subbass is there, but like you said, the Mids are really VEILED & DARK, cuz of the Low End.

Overallsound is too dark & Slow, I cant listen no longer with these, my Ears are trained of Triple Fi 10 (Airy, Nice Seperation, Analytical, Neutral, BRIGHT!) Sound and this Tenore is the Opposite.

But Still a Good In Ear, dont get me wrong.

Maybe it is my fault to come from such a BIG In Ear like the Triple Fi 10.

Guys, when u have sensible Ears like (Hifi Sounding), these will dissapoint you.

May 9, 2015 at 8:20 AM Post #5,052 of 6,090
@TripleFi, Actually there is a way to get rid of that crazy sub-bass which veils the mids a bit and makes them sounding recessed. I followed @james444 instructions that he posted here some time ago and cut a small strip from one of my unused silicone tip and put it between the nozzle and the stem of the tips. Now all that sub-bass has gone and the sound became more balanced. Mids are upfront now. 

May 9, 2015 at 7:53 PM Post #5,053 of 6,090
Im Burning in the In Ears.

And guys every Burn in Session, brings more Clarity to the Sound.

It a bit sharper & Instrument Separation is better!!

And Im using the Stock Tips again, it is MUCH better!

Guys Maybe I wasn't nice to the Little Monsters, but for the Price the Best I've listened to.

I think also they are much better than till 150€.

The Clue is, NOT to have A VACUUM Isolation, they have to sit light, it is REALLY weird wearing to get Best Sound, never seen and you have to Burn in for min. 40h!!!!

Later, I will report more Impressions.

It is really Incredible how they Grow????

I'm shocked..

May 9, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #5,054 of 6,090
Im Burning in the In Ears.

And guys every Burn in Session, brings more Clarity to the Sound.

It a bit sharper & Instrument Separation is better!!

And Im using the Stock Tips again, it is MUCH better!

Guys Maybe I wasn't nice to the Little Monsters, but for the Price the Best I've listened to.

I think also they are much better than till 150€.

The Clue is, NOT to have A VACUUM Isolation, they have to sit light, it is REALLY weird wearing to get Best Sound, never seen and you have to Burn in for min. 40h!!!!

Later, I will report more Impressions.

It is really Incredible how they Grow????

I'm shocked..

Yea, the best way to wear them is around the ear with a very shallow insertion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back