Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Mar 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #4,801 of 6,090
Wait... we must not disregard the fact that the Amperiors weigh a whopping 190g, whereas the Tenores weigh only 3.2g.

So even if the Amperiors may have 60% more detail on an absolute scale, the Tenores still have about 37 times more detail / g than the Amperiors. :ksc75smile:  
ROFL I'm literally laughing since 2 minutes xD
My brain cella dying, details per gram lmaooooo

Mar 3, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #4,802 of 6,090
Wait... we must not disregard the fact that the Amperiors weigh a whopping 190g, whereas the Tenores weigh only 3.2g.

So even if the Amperiors may have 60% more detail on an absolute scale, the Tenores still have about 37 times more detail / g than the Amperiors. :ksc75smile:  

The pound for pound champion? Mayweather has got nothing on the Tenore. :cool:

Mar 3, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #4,803 of 6,090
Here goes me the hypocrite, my amperiors broke today and listening with zat, i am actually selling all my headphones now, I'm done with them, headphones are stupid, will probably buy vsonic gr07 or shure se15 after i sell them. zat are quality sound still just not as good, and may be they still aren't burned in but i don't believe in burnin anymore.

Mar 3, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #4,804 of 6,090
Here goes me the hypocrite, my amperiors broke today and listening with zat, i am actually selling all my headphones now, I'm done with them, headphones are stupid, will probably buy vsonic gr07 or shure se15 after i sell them. zat are quality sound still just not as good, and may be they still aren't burned in but i don't believe in burnin anymore.

confused.gif

cool.gif
 (headphones ain't stupid - headphones rule)

Mar 4, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #4,805 of 6,090

Saying headphones are stupid in this forum is akin to blasphemy of the highest degree, bro. :wink:

Anyway, don't give up, there are many quality ear/headphones out there. Hope you find something you really like one day (and that they don't break!).

Mar 5, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #4,807 of 6,090
  Hey guys, is there anyone of you experience piercing high like sound of a cymbal clashing? I'm talking about the Tenores.

Nope, I haven't heard any sibilance on the Tenore. Treble is a little on the smoother side.

Mar 5, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #4,809 of 6,090
  Hey guys, is there anyone of you experience piercing high like sound of a cymbal clashing? I'm talking about the Tenores.

Not in my case as well... Tenores are really smooth. Use foam tips!

Mar 7, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #4,813 of 6,090
  Is this a new pair or did it start to sound like that? I have a pair of Tenore with a treble problem like yours.

It only sounds piercing when the music hit high pitch. I'm using Spiral dot currently. Other than that it is pretty smooth sounding but the bass sounds a bit artificial to my ear, or I'm being too use to the warm sounding IEM. 

Mar 7, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #4,814 of 6,090
It only sounds piercing when the music hit high pitch. I'm using Spiral dot currently. Other than that it is pretty smooth sounding but the bass sounds a bit artificial to my ear, or I'm being too use to the warm sounding IEM. 

Sounds like the problem I had with my defective pair. It had a sort of distorted/edgy treble when playing sounds above 8khz.

Mar 9, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #4,815 of 6,090
After all this time, I finally picked up a pair of Tenore a few days ago, feels like everyone's left planet earth and moved to the next galaxy.

How do they sound? Well, I'll tell you when they arrive from the other side of Australia.

Don't let me down guys, the hype better be REAL. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back