Your future job?
Jun 12, 2009 at 6:45 PM Post #32 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The trainer market is so saturated that many just hang out in the woods, challenging strangers. My friend went to one of the Elite Four schools, and now works at a pokemon center cleaning up feces.

Hilarious! Thanks for that. I just emailed this to my friend!
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #34 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioPhewl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nurse.

~Phewl.

Combined with your avatar, this made me think of "Yes Man"....

Jun 12, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #35 of 50
I've not seen it. Though I think the public will be most enthusiastic of a skinhead motorcyclist with a goatee taking care of them
wink.gif
. Sadly, I think I may have to grow some hair and remove the lovely facial growth to satisfy them
frown.gif

~Phewl.

Jun 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM Post #36 of 50
Computer Engineer. With any luck, I'll put the last part of my degree title into action. "-- Nanotechnology Option" I want to turn the world into grey goo!

...And have self cleaning clothes.

Jun 12, 2009 at 10:40 PM Post #37 of 50
Engineering.

Honestly though, I would prefer to do engineering sales. I am not a cublicle person. In a work environment, I have to be talking to people every once in a while or I can get stir crazy.

Jun 13, 2009 at 7:16 AM Post #38 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioPhewl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've not seen it. Though I think the public will be most enthusiastic of a skinhead motorcyclist with a goatee taking care of them
wink.gif
. Sadly, I think I may have to grow some hair and remove the lovely facial growth to satisfy them
frown.gif

~Phewl.

Reminds me of the previous series of the ultimate fighter (MMA). One of the guys in the finals was a nurse by day. He was well aware of the irony that he hurt people by night and helped them by day.

I'm doing psychology at uni now, and work in mental health rehab, and train in MMA. We're a bunch of contradictions.

Jun 26, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #40 of 50
I would like to be a live sound audio engineer, but if that doesn't work out my family owns a restaurant I can take over.

Jun 26, 2009 at 9:47 PM Post #41 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Professional bum.

I wish I had the money to be a professional bum

Jun 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM Post #42 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish I had the money to be a professional bum

That can be arranged
wink.gif

Also, it looks like im going to be a teacher after failing at being a musician.
Maybe a comedian eventually if life goes my way. Who knows
beerchug.gif

Jun 27, 2009 at 12:55 AM Post #44 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Listening to music, talking about gear and listening to more music.
wink.gif

You call that a job?
wink.gif

My future job will be stacking boxes in a supermarket when my work gets outsourced to India and Far East.
The future is now.
frown.gif

Jun 27, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #45 of 50
Nothing. I'll have an undergrad business degree in a year, but due to lack of work experience, school prestige, and funds, I probably won't be able to get anything. At least I'll have very little debt, so if possible I may go teach english in a foreign country or join a street gang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back