Your first phones? The good ones.
Dec 28, 2001 at 4:26 AM Post #61 of 67
My Grado sr60's, which i picked up last year in early November as a Bday present to myself, still remember how floored i was by them, great cans for the price!

George

Dec 28, 2001 at 7:04 AM Post #62 of 67
Well... the first were... portable bundles, then cheap sony $20 earbuds, then Sony V300's, then CD380's, then HD500's, then I heard the V6~
eek.gif
, then ex-70s for portable, and soon.... V6 or Beyer 250-80 (I use V6 at the sound board, but they aren't mine yet ) gone through about five portable cdps hehe...

Dec 28, 2001 at 8:33 AM Post #63 of 67
to be honest, the first pair of really nice phones i bought are the ety er-6...im still new to this stuff.

Dec 28, 2001 at 12:21 PM Post #64 of 67
Grado SR80, then all hell broke loose and i´ve loved Grado primarily ever since, just swaying slightly to sennheiser and AKG at times, but always going back to the good old Grado, as you can see, every other can is so boring to me in comparison, kinda like VW, they just have "character".
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 7, 2011 at 3:44 AM Post #67 of 67
Hi Guys.

First Good phones ? the Senn OMX70 like four years ago ,  i already had knoweledge about ripping to 320 Kps mp3 to get better sound Quality so when my then Girlfriend now Wife and mother of the beautiful baby girl you see in my Avatar Pic gave the OMX70 and i first listen to Master of Puppets  my jaw dropped to the floor, just couldnt believe how awesome it sounded , i have always loved listening to music but it was back then when it really started to be one of my favorite hobbies along with Video Games, The only Headphone that i have heard that gave me that same feeling is the HD650 and that is why i am saving to buy it :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back