your favorite music when you are sad?
Nov 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM Post #18 of 53
My favorite music to listen to when I'm down has got to be Relient K. Something about the lyrics really calms me down and makes me rethink my life. Makes me feel better about any situation. Favorite song: More Than Useless

Nov 18, 2010 at 2:18 PM Post #19 of 53
Brandi Carlile's "In my own eyes," "Fall apart again," and "Again today" when I'm feeling flat-out down. Rilo Kiley's "Better son/daughter" when I'm feeling depressed/manic. And Queen's "Show must go on" when I'm feeling discouraged, but want to be inspired.

Nov 18, 2010 at 3:02 PM Post #20 of 53
The Cure- Pictures of You
Cowboy Junkies- Misguided Angel

Nov 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #21 of 53
off the top of my head

Mogwai: take me somewhere nice

or more recently...

Joanna Newsom: Jackrabbits

Nov 18, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #22 of 53

Quote:
Some oldies in my case...Air supply. 

I love Air Supply! I can't believe I forgot about them. They helped me get through another break up...

Nov 18, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #24 of 53

Quote:
Hey Kingtz!
I must admit, you have got a wonderful choice.
well i am saying it because i would love to listen to same kinda music when i am down :)

Quote:
Don't worry, be happy - Bobby Mcferrin

nice one!   how bout "walking on sunshine" - Katrina and the Waves.   Although, after New Orleans, the name "Katrina and the Waves"  is kinda depressing.

Nov 18, 2010 at 11:44 PM Post #25 of 53
r n b
affirmative action - nas

Nov 19, 2010 at 4:25 AM Post #26 of 53
Normally listen to favourite stuff like;

fall out boys "take this to your grave" album
the postal service - give up, one of my favourite albums ever
mf doom 
wil wheatons radio free burrito podcasts & also go and watch some skateboarding videos on youtube and vbs

Nov 19, 2010 at 5:00 PM Post #27 of 53
Coldplay's album "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" is one of my favourite albums when I am really down. There is something about "Amsterdam"...

Nov 19, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #28 of 53
@Deep Funk

haha just saw you're sig noticed the correction, thought that's better and laughed a little, then i saw the thank you and well i laughed a lot!
good man!
beyersmile.png

Nov 19, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #30 of 53
I dont really know. My mood swinging from cheery to depressed every few days, anything sounds good and no music is really out of place no matter what my mood is. While I do have "moods" for different music, there is no pattern related to my general mood be it happy or sad. I just listen whatever I like to listen normally. Good music is always good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back