Your favorite IEM you own/owned [Explain Why?]
Apr 25, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #227 of 259

Quote:
Not only that...
But what really got me...more than anything and got me going: WHY SENNHEISER WHY!???
Was their jack.

Possibly the worst jacks I've ever used.
With interferences and disconnections.

Even £5 earphones have better jacks.

Oh and bass wise, yeah sure, if you can get a triple flange tip on it...and shove it into your ear.
Didn't fit me all that well, but it wasn't fit that really got me...

Put it this way:
For the price, you can do MUCH BETTER

TRoo me the cable was one of the better stocks. They're solid, don't tangle and it a good right angled jack that fits nicely with my iPhone case among other things. Yeh its expensive and the signature is not for me but the bass i really good and did you try upping the quantity for your "needs"?

Apr 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM Post #230 of 259

Quote:

Dammit >.<

How much? >_>

er4: 159.99
asg-1: 150.00

Although previous experiences with me on head-fi would point to trolling.  I did in fact.... Order the UM3X 2 day fedex shipping with the 20% coupon... I really dont like having the idea that I don't have the best headphones on the market, or some of the best.  So now.... I wait until tomorrow until the um3x gets here.  I've heard my friend's W3 and I had a slight glimpse of his UM3X. I've always wanted them.  I will not be getting rid of these at all.  I finally have the earphone and company that I want. I mean it this time! If I sell my UM3X, you guys can all report me and have me banned lol.

Apr 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #232 of 259

Quote:
My man - I'm happy for you :)!

Im serious tho.... Report me if I sell these for something. -_- lol. Anyway.  This thread has turned into more than a simple "ideas for birthday present thread."  I'm going to change the name.

Apr 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #233 of 259

Quote:
Im serious tho.... Report me if I sell these for something. -_- lol. Anyway.  This thread has turned into more than a simple "ideas for birthday present thread."  I'm going to change the name.

No...you will get a simple face palm :p
I'm sure you will like the um3x's, especially seeing as what you sold for em

But broski...where you getting this cash money from? lol

Apr 25, 2012 at 5:41 PM Post #234 of 259
How do I get money??? One word sums up my income. And that word is: "Cocaine." haha jk. I actually am only 16 bout to be 17. I have sold most of my older stuff. Such as an Xbox, Nintendo Ds, game boy advanced SP, Gameboy color, Paintball guns($1000), rare games, I buy ALOT of stuff off of eBay, I will fix it up, and resell it for more. Broken Xbox for example.

Apr 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #235 of 259

Quote:

er4: 159.99
asg-1: 150.00

Although previous experiences with me on head-fi would point to trolling.  I did in fact.... Order the UM3X 2 day fedex shipping with the 20% coupon... I really dont like having the idea that I don't have the best headphones on the market, or some of the best.  So now.... I wait until tomorrow until the um3x gets here.  I've heard my friend's W3 and I had a slight glimpse of his UM3X. I've always wanted them.  I will not be getting rid of these at all.  I finally have the earphone and company that I want. I mean it this time! If I sell my UM3X, you guys can all report me and have me banned lol.

To be honest, the UM3X W3 are too different. And if you want the best, you should have been going to customs (LOL)! Well anyway, again, may your UM3x bring you to infinity and beyond!

Apr 26, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #237 of 259
JH13, its sounds so nicely neutral and doesn't make me wish any part of the frequency spectrum was more extended or of a better quality, unlike every other headphone I've ever listened to. Plus I gave it a sexy design.

Apr 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM Post #238 of 259

Quote:
JH13, its sounds so nicely neutral and doesn't make me wish any part of the frequency spectrum was more extended or of a better quality, unlike every other headphone I've ever listened to. Plus I gave it a sexy design.

I bet.  If I had the cash I would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back