Your favorite donut
Nov 23, 2011 at 7:50 PM Post #31 of 62
This is a "french cruller"?
I think I like French crullers, too; I'm already forgetting at the moment.

Nov 26, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #37 of 62
Nothing satisfies my rare donut fix more than a glazed donut from Shipley's. Though, glazed cruller is slowly creeping up the list for me.

Nov 26, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #38 of 62
I tend to like the fry-cake style donuts better than the raised types, but my favorite a good jelly donut, with powdered sugar and raspberry jelly. I hate grabbing what looks like a jelly donut only to find it's a creme filled. So disappointing.

Nov 30, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #42 of 62
I used to love the regular Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a kid, but the last one in my city closed. So now I eat Shipley's instead, which is also quite good. There are also some I buy from HEB that kinda taste like Krispy Kreme.

Dec 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #43 of 62

Quote:
I know they're not good for you, but I've been hitting up the local 24 hour donut shop a couple times a week. (Sure wish we had a Tim Horton's here.)
Tonight, I picked up a maple old fashioned and a chocolate devilsfood cake.
What do you like?

You know I have a Tom Horton's right near my house.....drive by it at least 3 times a month and I haven't had anything there yet.

I would say my favorite is coconut dipped chocolate at D&D......and Krispy Kream old fashion right outta the fryer ain't bad.

I might stop into Tom Horton's tonight since I'll be driving right by it.

Dec 2, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #45 of 62

Quote:
Any of the original Tim Horton's donuts before they switched to frozen ones, especially the boston cream!

Ah.....if they're frozen I won't bother.

Thats probably why everyone was saying their coffee was the only thing worth getting with a Krispy Kream and 3 D&D stores on the same strip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back