Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs)
Apr 11, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #5,626 of 6,671
A friend of mine gave me two LPs out of generosity. I feel bad that I still don't have a turntable to play them, but I really can't wait till I do.
biggrin.gif

REO Speedwagon - "Hi Infidelity"

Billy Joel - "52nd Street"

Apr 11, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #5,627 of 6,671
Today's arrivals.
 ​
Atols - Culture​
 ​
minato - magnet ~favorites plus~​
 ​
Various artists - Vocalocluster​

Apr 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #5,628 of 6,671
I just picked up the Yeah Yeah Yeah's discography. It's the first time I have given them a listen and explore their discography. They're pretty good.

Fever To Tell - The Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Show Your Bones - The Yeah Yeah Yeah's

It's Blitz! - The Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Mosquito - The Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #5,629 of 6,671
Pretty good? These guys are effin' awesome, with Fever To Tell being my favourite! Finding that album on vinyl is one of my holly grails.

Quote:
I just picked up the Yeah Yeah Yeah's discography. It's the first time I have given them a listen and explore their discography. They're pretty good.

Apr 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #5,630 of 6,671
Pretty good? These guys are effin' awesome, with Fever To Tell being my favourite! Finding that album on vinyl is one of my holly grails.

I'm just starting to listen to these, so far it's really good for mainstream Alternative. Besides, I remember these guys being very popular but I never gave them a listen. I'm working on it :wink_face:

Apr 11, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #5,633 of 6,671
Besides the Yeah Yeah Yeah's discography (4 albums), this is the 5th.

Comedown Machine - The Strokes

I'm a Strokes fan, I have their discography and I love their Raw Garage Band sound. This album is AMAZING. I love this sound, it's relaxing, fun, charming and good because they are experimenting. Overall I would give it an 8.5/10, and even a 9/10.

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #5,634 of 6,671
Quote:
I'm just starting to listen to these, so far it's really good for mainstream Alternative. Besides, I remember these guys being very popular but I never gave them a listen. I'm working on it
wink_face.gif

I'd pick up the Yeah Yeah Yeah's EP "Is Is" too.  It's my favorite thing they've done.

Apr 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #5,640 of 6,671

Five fantastic 2013 albums:

Nails: Abandon All Life
Kvelertak: Meir
The Knife: Shaking the Habitual
James Blake: Overgrown
Kurt Vile: Wakin on a Pretty Daze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back