You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Apr 6, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #271 of 6,112
YKYAAW you text instead of calling someone because of the crappy sound quality.

I don't think it's the phone's speaker that's the problem...try taking a phone call on even an AKG K 701 and it still sounds terrible. It's most likely the phone's microphone that causes phone calls to sound so bad.

Apr 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #272 of 6,112
YKYAAW you text instead of calling someone because of the crappy sound quality.

I don't think it's the phone's speaker that's the problem...try taking a phone call on even an AKG K 701 and it still sounds terrible. It's most likely the phone's microphone that causes phone calls to sound so bad.

I know it is not the speaker-phone, It might be the quality of the signal in some countries.

Apr 7, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #273 of 6,112
Quote:
when you don't speak to your best friend for a week because he bought Beats......

I thought for kicks and giggles I'd post that to imgur... -5 downvotes in about 3 mins... apprently there are a lot of beats fans 

Quote:

yuk, and I feel you. If it's not in person or through my odac -> Clear Top 12ua7a Tube -> Ath W1000x it's not vocals worth listening to 

Apr 7, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #274 of 6,112
in response to recent posts:
YKYAAW when you don't pick up your call cut instead reach for your nearest headphone to quickly plug into your phone so you can hear his voice better and with better comfort.
cause...
It restores the lost information in your sound thus delivering the best sound quality available.
-Dr.Dre
darthsmile.gif

Apr 9, 2013 at 2:43 AM Post #275 of 6,112
When you work on a headphone review instead of a rhetoric essay

Apr 9, 2013 at 4:45 AM Post #277 of 6,112
This is great hah!

YKYAAW you dream you got THAT headphone you want so much and wake up disappointed it was just a dream :/

And immediately run off to the shop and buy it :D

Apr 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #278 of 6,112
Quote:
When you work on a headphone review instead of a rhetoric essay

When you buy toys you can't afford under the excuse of "I can write a review for this"... 

Apr 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #279 of 6,112
When you don't know how much money you have in your gear because you know that if it is totaled up you might have a heart attack.

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #280 of 6,112
At 1.00 am when a Angel called " Tinnitus" Sings her Lullaby 

[size=medium]  [/size]

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #281 of 6,112
Isn't that just mild ringing? Most people get that sensation at night when it's very quiet. Tinnitus that persists during the day is the one to be wary of right? Someone correct me if I am wrong

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #282 of 6,112
Quote:
Isn't that just mild ringing? Most people get that sensation at night when it's very quiet. Tinnitus that persists during the day is the one to be wary of right? Someone correct me if I am wrong

dude not to scare u away... but Normally people do not have a ring in sound at night or when ever its quite... but if they do, then its defiantly the beginning of tinnitus... most likely people don't notice it since they are busy with there work and most don't cuz noise around them tams it up.. even I notice it pretty rarely... and I can hear up to 18K

*** but if u need a self test u can do as this.. During the day time go to a pretty quiet place and stick ur both fingers in side ur ears.. and see whether u hear a ringing noise? and do the same at night.. which one is clear or both the same?? then u should go check a audiologist..  --- this the most basic test that u can do----

Apr 10, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #283 of 6,112
Quote:
dude not to scare u away... but Normally people do not have a ring in sound at night or when ever its quite... but if they do, then its defiantly the beginning of tinnitus... most likely people don't notice it since they are busy with there work and most don't cuz noise around them tams it up.. even I notice it pretty rarely... and I can hear up to 18K

*** but if u need a self test u can do as this.. During the day time go to a pretty quiet place and stick ur both fingers in side ur ears.. and see whether u hear a ringing noise? and do the same at night.. which one is clear or both the same?? then u should go check a audiologist..  --- this the most basic test that u can do----

It doesn't persist for me during the day. I only hear it at night when the noise level drops and it always goes away after 5 minutes. Fear of getting this is why I've sworn off going to see rock concerts.

Apr 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #284 of 6,112

The ringing in your ears is a normal thing. If it is audible when not quiet, then that is a problem.

Apr 11, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #285 of 6,112
Quote:
The ringing in your ears is a normal thing. If it is audible when not quiet, then that is a problem.

anyways is it possible to have tinnitus while i can clearly hear up to 18K?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back