You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Apr 2, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #258 of 6,112
Quote:
Do they sound like bass cannons?

YKYAAW when you have more headphones than pairs of jeans. And also when you are always late for anything because you are going: "one more track... just another one... just one more..." then you are 1 hour late.

Gawd don't remind me of that one xD  I keep going to bed super late for that EXACT reason q.q

Also jeff... you and ur gf look alike... it's pretty adorable dude [dorky smiles and glasses ftw mah brother] xD amd ofc nice job skyping wid dem cans ;3

also ykyaaw when your start dreaming in your can's sound style... LAWL I had a dt 880 dream one day, then I had a w1000x dream q.q which reminds me someone should do those monter to human drawings but with cans

More importantly
ykyaaw you compare pretty girls to your headphones... my friends look at my pretty freaked out today lol [but she had a NICE bottom end my like dt 990s! Sufficent size but MAN that TIGHT bass <3]  

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #259 of 6,112
YNYAAW you get some new cheap cans or IEMS and you have to go through all of your favorite tracks comparing them in every detail to every single one of your other headphones trying different amps, settings, etc. and then you lose track of which configurations you've used and have to start all over and you don't even mind.
darthsmile.gif

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #260 of 6,112
Quote:
Are you familiar with "an actual conversation"?

biggrin.gif
Just kidding. Actually, the more I can talk to someone instead of calling them, the better for me.

agree'd

ykyaaw your listening to the sound of her voice and not so much the words,,, even better when she catches you your compliment is so articulate [since us audiophiles got dem fancy vocabulaires] she's totally ok with you semi-ignoring her xD

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #261 of 6,112
You know you're an audiophile when you're looking through a beauty magazine and there's a cute girl wearing headphones, the three audiophiles in the group exclaim "what headphones are those?" while the fourth regular person exclaims "yeah, yeah, she's pretty attractive". Hahahaha. The headphones were the white Philips Downtown.

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM Post #265 of 6,112
You re-arrange the lighting in your room to focus on the audio equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back