You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Aug 27, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #661 of 6,113
Quote:
YKYAAW you take your date earphone testing at a store on your first date, let her roam around for a bit while you go on your real date :) and then feel sorry about leaving her alone but not really. Was that too mean lol?

That's a bit too far man....

Aug 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #667 of 6,113
Don't be hatin :frowning2: she asked me to come over after and said that she was happy to see me happy at the store so I think it's all good :) She actually seemed quite fascinated because she never new all this audio-related stuff existed, let alone a store to test them out lol.

Aug 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #668 of 6,113
Quote:
Hey, who knows... she could be an audiophile too!

Yeah! Come on guys be a little bit more optimistic. The date was suppose to be over dinner but she wanted to go along with me to the earphoneshop which was before dinner. Well, anyways if she felt that what I did wasn't cool, she was an hour late, so I guess that makes it even lol?

Aug 28, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #669 of 6,113
Wow you are a very lucky guy if she actually buys into the whole audiophile/sound quality matters thing. Already you won't have to try to justify spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on equipment.

Aug 28, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #670 of 6,113
Hey, who knows... she could be an audiophile too!

Yeah! Come on guys be a little bit more optimistic. The date was suppose to be over dinner but she wanted to go along with me to the earphoneshop which was before dinner. Well, anyways if she felt that what I did wasn't cool, she was an hour late, so I guess that makes it even lol?

In that case, you're a lucky man :D

Aug 28, 2013 at 8:14 AM Post #671 of 6,113
Quote:

You know you're an audiophile AND a photographer when taking pictures of your gear (possibly for a review) is justification for buying a new lens or body. 

Gah, this is me. I take lots of awesome pictures of my kids, friends' kids and the like to make up for it though.

You know you're an audiophile when you are happy that a tube amp was delivered in time to set it up and leave it on before heading to work. This, of course, so you can return to it sounding its best on arrival home.

Aug 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM Post #672 of 6,113
you know you are an audiophile when you spend in excess of $5k on a portable sacd playback system for your new car
and your new car won't be delivered for another 5 months.

Aug 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #673 of 6,113
Quote:
you know you are an audiophile when you spend in excess of $5k on a portable sacd playback system for your new car

lel enjoy hearing the audible difference between 32/19200 and 16/44.1 while your engine is doing 3k rpm . What car are you putting all this in if you don't mind?  Don't even want to imagine what speakers you're putting in lol

Aug 28, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #674 of 6,113
C7 Convertible Z51 3LT MSR PSA

Its actually very quiet until you stand on it HARD

Aug 29, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #675 of 6,113
Quote:

Quote:
C7 Convertible Z51 3LT MSR PSA

Its actually very quiet until you stand on it HARD

OMG I hate you soooo much (j/k).  I ******* hate my stock crap Bose in my GT-R as it is ******* garbage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back