You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Aug 19, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #647 of 6,113
YKYAAW you spend a good chunk of your Sunday afternoon filming and editing video of your IEM's so you can post it on YouTube. Case in point

Aug 19, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #649 of 6,113
Quote:
Yup, that's happened to me before too. The video turned out to be great though! I like the ambient music. :)

Thanks, a lot of people have commented they liked the background music. I watched some of the videos on your channel. Loved the vids of you at the headphone meet. Nice job.

Aug 19, 2013 at 3:49 AM Post #650 of 6,113
I spend some hours cleaning my lambda signatures from double adhesive goo yesterday (trying to change earpads etc.)

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #653 of 6,113
When you walk into a Sony centre, go to their XBA booth and untangle all 4 of their earphones and leave.

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #655 of 6,113
Quote:
Lol. I do that with my friends earphones. I don't get why they complain about build quality of a earphone if they keep their cables always tangled.

Lol yeah people seem to think i'm crazy for being paranoid of cables breaking.
People don't seem to know how to take care of their wires and I would them directly if they are killing their wires.
(man just can't stand the sight of someone pulling their wires apart trying to untangle them and forcefully wrapping and twisting it around their device while severely stressing the connector points.)

Aug 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #656 of 6,113
Quote:
People don't seem to know how to take care of their wires and I would them directly if they are killing their wires.
(man just can't stand the sight of someone pulling their wires apart trying to untangle them and forcefully wrapping and twisting it around their device while severely stressing the connector points.)

I almost flipped out yesterday when someone forcefully wrapped my HD598's cable.

Aug 27, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #657 of 6,113
Aug 27, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #658 of 6,113
Aug 27, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #659 of 6,113
Quote:

Yea cuz you could lose your cans like this guy did.

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #660 of 6,113
YKYAAW you take your date earphone testing at a store on your first date, let her roam around for a bit while you go on your real date :) and then feel sorry about leaving her alone but not really. Was that too mean lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back