You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
May 3, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #5,164 of 6,112
YKYAAW it's 5:58pm and the first thing you think of is HD558s and not that you need to start getting your homework done
Haha, I was reading in another thread re Senn HD201s, and spotted that the time was 201pm..

May 3, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #5,165 of 6,112
  YKYAAW there is an earthquake and...umm...well anyway, there was a small earthquake here yesterday!

Getting the HD 650 (and possibly a Sony MDR-10R) tomorrow. ^‿^

HD 650 is a really nice headphone! I was interested in having it in my arsenal and using it for optimizing and testing my softwares as it is extremely popular.

Sony series are still a mistery to me.

Haha, I was reading in another thread re Senn HD201s, and spotted that the time was 201pm..

Something similar happened to me, i was watching a number of views, and i seen 598 views, and i thought to myself, "Ha, sennheiser hd598".

YKYAAW you think to yourself that travel with a bus is awfull due to bad sounds produced by engine that go in the music, because they are extremely low frequencies.

I actually was quite puzzled by the question of either using a higher volume, or not listening to anything at all, it was a 2 hours trip, without anything to do, most people were discussing loud, so relaxation was not an option either.

May 3, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #5,166 of 6,112
  YKYAAW you think to yourself that travel with a bus is awfull due to bad sounds produced by engine that go in the music, because they are extremely low frequencies.

I actually was quite puzzled by the question of either using a higher volume, or not listening to anything at all, it was a 2 hours trip, without anything to do, most people were discussing loud, so relaxation was not an option either.

That's one reason many consumer-oriented headphones have boosted bass -- so when you're on a bus or whatever, the low frequencies of the vehicle are counteracted with the boosted bass of the headphones, so you can still hear the bass in your music.

May 3, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #5,167 of 6,112

That's one reason many consumer-oriented headphones have boosted bass -- so when you're on a bus or whatever, the low frequencies of the vehicle are counteracted with the boosted bass of the headphones, so you can still hear the bass in your music.

ultrasone dj one pro and sennheiser ie8 both had enough bass, but i also was able to hear engine's rumbling. it was quite the disturbing experience.

I think that i need better isolating headphones and IEMs for when i need to take a bus travel!

May 4, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #5,168 of 6,112
YKYAAW you are awarded the custom title: "Pokémon trainer of headphones"!
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #5,173 of 6,112

Whoa. So you changed your user name without losing your post count/history! Didn't know they could do it that way.

I had seen many users changing user name without loosing anything. 

I had lost my thread on the other hand.

I really needed the view count and thread archive for showing it to a potential investor. 

I have no ideea what i am going to do now, i think that starting it over and trying to get back to the point where i was is the most solid plan?

May 4, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #5,175 of 6,112
  I had seen many users changing user name without loosing anything. 

I had lost my thread on the other hand.

I really needed the view count and thread archive for showing it to a potential investor. 

I have no ideea what i am going to do now, i think that starting it over and trying to get back to the point where i was is the most solid plan?

I do not think that anyone has any screenshot of my thread or something, to show for what it amounted to.

No investor is going to care about some random thread on a forum, man. No idea why you are seeking a private investor, anyway. Crowdfunding has far greater potential. Just research it, like I said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back