You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Apr 27, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #5,149 of 6,112
YKYAAW your hands are in pain from typing so much on Head-Fi. XD

YKYAAW:

You take a few minutes to realize those aren't headphones.

Hey! Haven't talked to you in awhile! Anything new?

I was wondering, is the Abyss your favorite headphone out of the ones you own? I forgot. If it isn't, what do you like more about the ones you prefer?

Apr 27, 2015 at 6:36 PM Post #5,152 of 6,112
  YKYAAW your hands are in pain from typing so much on Head-Fi. XD

Hey! Haven't talked to you in awhile! Anything new?

I was wondering, is the Abyss your favorite headphone out of the ones you own? I forgot. If it isn't, what do you like more about the ones you prefer?

I do have a lot new!

I got a chance to borrow an Ether from MrSpeakers, purchase an incredibly flat Audio Zenith PMx2 (PM2 mod), and much more!

I do love the Abyss but I'm starting to lean towards the Ether... I have to get back home and do more testing though!

Apr 27, 2015 at 6:39 PM Post #5,153 of 6,112
  I do have a lot new!

I got a chance to borrow an Ether from MrSpeakers, purchase an incredibly flat Audio Zenith PMx2 (PM2 mod), and much more!

I do love the Abyss but I'm starting to lean towards the Ether... I have to get back home and do more testing though!

Nice. Let us know how you think the Abyss and ETHER compare.

Apr 30, 2015 at 9:20 AM Post #5,154 of 6,112
YKYAAW you have tried and/or want to try so many headphones that someone says this about you:

hahah he is like a pokemon trainer dude.

...And you say this in response:

I wanna hear the very best, like no one ever heard. To catch them is my real test, to review them is my cause. I will travel across Head-Fi, searching far and wide. Each headphone to understand the power that's inside. Gotta catch 'em all!

Apr 30, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #5,156 of 6,112
  YKYAAW you have tried and/or want to try so many headphones that someone says this about you:

...And you say this in response:

thanks for helping!

Anyways, i think that comparing this hobby to pokemon might be a little unfair, because, with pokemons you could keep most of them, with audiphilia, most of times, you must keep one pair of headphones because, it can become quite expensive to own more than one flagship.

Apr 30, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #5,157 of 6,112
  thanks for helping!

Anyways, i think that comparing this hobby to pokemon might be a little unfair, because, with pokemons you could keep most of them, with audiphilia, most of times, you must keep one pair of headphones because, it can become quite expensive to own more than one flagship.

Not for a Pokemon headphone trainer like me! lol. Just kidding, because I've had to get rid of headphones in order to get other ones. That will change when I'm rich(er).

Apr 30, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #5,160 of 6,112

As a moderate Weird Al fan, seeing this on HF makes me happy to know that somebody else likes him (also didn't even know about this song).

YKYAAW you plan to buy yourself headphones with the money you were going to use for prom

YKYAAW you think you people should help me find said headphones 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back