1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!

First

Back
92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
Next

Last
  1. BillsonChang007

It must hurt a lot... I don't know, I just can't listen to my IEM anymore... T.T

^ u see that sign?! "I just can't listen to my IEM anymore" [if you what I mean :wink: ]

2. VisceriousZERO
    it doesnt sound right? hahaha...

YKYAAW you travel a lot and have a bag dedicated to a travel rig.

3. BillsonChang007
    That sentence mean I am planning to get a new IEM or something that isolates well... However, I am too cheap to buy another IEM for another $200~ but if you have some IEM/closed headphone to trade with my XBA-4 and willing to ship to Brunei, I will strongly consider it :D my unit is in near perfect condition. [PM only].

4. Don Lehrer
    YKYAA when you travel just to listen to your new acquisitions with no interruptions...

5. jonyoo
    YKYAA when family, relatives, friends ask you why you have so many headphones/earphones when you only have one pair of ears.
    YKYAA when they shake their head, sigh, and chuckle after you explain.

6. Don Lehrer

YKYAA when nobody understands you better than head-fi.org and all the Headfiers

7. ZMZB
    YKYAA when even your dog has better headphones than most of the plebs.

BbJ_N05CIAAdyvl.jpg
    Credit goes to @mhigby for the photo.

8. VisceriousZERO

He's wearing them backwards but that's cute xD

9. streetdragon
    YKAAW when the first thing you notice is that he is wearing it backwards. Nice pic!

10. BillsonChang007
    YKYAAW you use Grado on the airplane :D I swear I did... For awhile! It isolates the same as the free airplane headset but sound so much better xD

11. streetdragon
    YKAAW you do the same thing too because your stock iem that although isolates much,much more doesn't sound half as good[​IMG] 

12. VisceriousZERO
    YKYAAW you're sent pics of your new CIEMs and cream your pants in excitement.

AsK10.jpg

It practically oozes "love me".

13. Don Lehrer
    YKYAA when you hear this little voice from the wizard that calls you "love me"

14. davidsh
    ^Heh, ykyaaw you know what that means

15. miceblue
    You know you're an audiophile when you walk into a classroom and your professor exclaims "those are some big headphones you've got there" *referring to the Shure SRH940.*

You know you're an audiophile when you know what this sentence means:
    "how does your x1 sound with your x1 with your c5 compared to the c5?"

First

Back
92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
Next

Last