You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Dec 1, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #1,501 of 6,112

YKYAA when you spend 10 minutes editing an image of your view of your new loudspeakers on your iPhone 3GS because the original didn't do it anywhere near enough justice.
App I used was Snapseed, it's like a mobile version of Adobe Lightroom.

YKYAAW you see beautiful sunlight hitting on the surface of your table, you can't resist but pulling out your camera and headphone to take a nice picture of them! 

&

YKAAW "it" is not enough to define/represent your headphones collection :D

Dec 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #1,502 of 6,112
  YKYAAW you laugh at the fact fake beats sound better than some of the real things themselves :)

I've heard some that were better, I've heard some that were worse (which is an impressive feat). Funny enough, I've encountered fewer broken fake beats than I have real ones.

Dec 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #1,503 of 6,112

YKYAA when you spend 10 minutes editing an image of your view of your new loudspeakers on your iPhone 3GS because the original didn't do it anywhere near enough justice.

App I used was Snapseed, it's like a mobile version of Adobe Lightroom.

Do you have a window in your room? The older phone cameras really need a lot of light to work well. Also a steady hand. That said, I'm still jealous. My speakers don't look nearly as good.

Yeah, the 28~mm F/2.8 lens on a teeny tiny sensor maxing out at 1600 ISO does not make for good lowlight performance. It's a good thing I have very steady hands. Also it was 8:20 hear in Texas, sun went down 2 hours ago :p

Dec 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #1,504 of 6,112
YKYAAW you remind yourself all the time "You have as many headphones as you wanted to compliment one another or for collection... But you can only have 1 partner, choose wisely!" Andddddd that's why I am single... Wait, I am too young for it XD

Keep it that way man, keep it that way (or get some nice closed headphones, that helps when my girl gets to sibilant) 
L3000.gif

Dec 1, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #1,506 of 6,112

Keep it that way man, keep it that way (or get some nice closed headphones, that helps when my girl gets to sibilant) 
L3000.gif

xD 
  That makes me wonder, how can you tell which ones are fake?? jajajajjaja upsssss

I have heard of a big letter b instead of small case b on the earcups. Does that count? :p 

Dec 2, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #1,508 of 6,112
Dec 3, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #1,512 of 6,112
Dec 7, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #1,515 of 6,112
YKYAAW you rapidly listen to your home rig because you know you will not be able to listen it for the coming 2 weeks... You will miss it. T.T

I know how that feels... But mine's for 2 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back