you guys are sooo boring when listening to music :P
Jan 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #31 of 39
^ Rofl I do hope it's not a guy your imagining....when your imagining 
biggrin.gif

Opera I try to imagine what she was looking like it always comes out ugly.....

Jan 23, 2011 at 12:26 AM Post #33 of 39
When i listen to music i really love with the lights closed and nothing else that can distract me(i must have no doubts nobody can see me) i can ''get into the music'' pretty easily, it's kind of scary but let me try to explain you... my body moves by it self, i may even look epileptic but i feel the music and vibrate to it, my closed eyes turn around until it hurts(can't control them when the music is too good) it's a great experience and i also see things that i could not describe, new colors.... i travel in space... i really can't explain it. but i don't see the people playing the music, i see the music itself(you can't understand until you succeed) this probably first happened to me listening to Camel's Mirage which is still one of my favorite albums. It also happens easily with Pink Floyd's Echoes and such, Gentle Giant and with Al Di Meola's Land of the Midnight Sun(Album).

Jan 23, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #34 of 39
Wow...if it's legal to send through the mail...you got to send me some of whatever your taking because that sounds like a hell of a trip.

Jan 23, 2011 at 6:32 AM Post #35 of 39

Quote:
I like to wear headphones in crowded places so no one talks to me.

is that weird?

yes it is
biggrin.gif

I do that too sometimes, depends on what crowded places, but I'm usually not fond of them

Jan 23, 2011 at 6:33 AM Post #36 of 39

Quote:
When i listen to music i really love with the lights closed and nothing else that can distract me(i must have no doubts nobody can see me) i can ''get into the music'' pretty easily, it's kind of scary but let me try to explain you... my body moves by it self, i may even look epileptic but i feel the music and vibrate to it, my closed eyes turn around until it hurts(can't control them when the music is too good) it's a great experience and i also see things that i could not describe, new colors.... i travel in space... i really can't explain it. but i don't see the people playing the music, i see the music itself(you can't understand until you succeed) this probably first happened to me listening to Camel's Mirage which is still one of my favorite albums. It also happens easily with Pink Floyd's Echoes and such, Gentle Giant and with Al Di Meola's Land of the Midnight Sun(Album).

wowaweewa!
Next time I listen to Mirage, I hope the magic starts....

Jan 23, 2011 at 7:04 AM Post #37 of 39

Quote:
I like to wear headphones in crowded places so no one talks to me.

is that weird?

I do this all the time.  I do this at the office so less people will bother me with stupid questions.

Even if full sized cans sounded like crap I'd probably still wear them.  Since I've worn them I have seen a sharp drop on the amount of panhandlers, crazy people on the subway, and all the street vendors approach me.

This alone is worth the price of most headphones 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back