You are over your limit for posting this forum. Please check back later.
Dec 7, 2010 at 5:18 AM Post #46 of 63
As far as I know, the forums update every hour, so it should take that long after your 15th post.  If not, give it a day, as busy forums like this have a considerable amount of data held in caches which aren't updated instantly.

Dec 14, 2010 at 6:21 AM Post #49 of 63
Is there a way to figure out when I officially joined? I have been reading for a while, but made my first post sometime last month. Don't know when (or if) I joined before that. I have over 15 posts, but the 30 day requirement is going to kill me, as I probably won't be able to put my new RE-ZERO headphones up for sale/trade, and I just bought two amps yesterday...
tongue_smile.gif

I'd like to put up the headphones before Christmas, as I imagine interest will decline after that.

Best,
Adam

Jan 27, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #52 of 63
Can anyone help me out? I'm at 15 posts, been a member for over 30 days, and am still getting the error. Sorry to ask the same question everyone else is but I have never posted anything FS and am frustrated by this error. Trying to sell a pair of Grado 225is.

Thanks.

Jan 27, 2011 at 11:26 PM Post #54 of 63
You have to wait an hour after your 15th post to be activated. It doesn't happen instantly.
smile.gif

May 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #59 of 63
I'm at 16 posts and still I have no access. Is your status changed immediately following the 15th post, or is there an allotted waiting period? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back