YinLvMei A2 Dual AK4497 Portable DAP
Apr 3, 2020 at 3:35 PM Post #61 of 271
I still can't use a micro SD card in the reader ... Even the card I use in the A1 doesn't work, strange ...
I also noticed that when using Hiby Music on the A1 and the A2, on the A1 when I turn on the DAC, the application asks me to authorize access to the DAC and the sampling displays the good value. On the A2 I do not have the same thing, the reading remains in 48 kHz whatever the sampling of the song. In the Hiby parameters I put forced sampling at 192 kHz, whatever the quality of the song. It works well, but I don't know if it's the right solution, any ideas?
20200402_164900.jpg
20200402_164923.jpg

Apr 4, 2020 at 5:50 AM Post #64 of 271
Are you using the 32bit version of the Hiby app?

Maybe try the Onkyo HF player, since Nayparm shows that it engages the USB output properly.

I didn't know there were different versions of the Hiby app. I downloaded the only version there is on Apkpure.com. I also tried with Onkyo HF player and the result is the same, when switching on the DAC the application says the different possible samples, but when I read a song in 96 kHz it stays in PCM 48 kHz ... I will try this app on my A1 to see if the result is the same.
20200404_114353.jpg
20200404_114605.jpg

Apr 4, 2020 at 5:56 AM Post #65 of 271
Firmware links were from the website (chinese, translated with chrome) I had an old baidu account from years of chinese phones lol guessed the password on the second go. Let it install the baidu app after pressing download and used google translate camera held up to laptop to navigate. Anyhow i'll host the flasher and roms somewhere easier to download. I will need to do some instructions. The chinese instructions make a bit of a meal of it.

How did you manage to download the update, I tried via the Yinlumei site, and Google translation, I downloaded the link but it no longer seems to work on Baidu ...
Do you still have the installation files and instructions?
Thank you

Apr 4, 2020 at 7:06 AM Post #66 of 271
How did you manage to download the update, I tried via the Yinlumei site, and Google translation, I downloaded the link but it no longer seems to work on Baidu ...
Do you still have the installation files and instructions?
Thank you

Yeah still have it all, i'll upload somwhere today :wink:

Apr 8, 2020 at 6:21 AM Post #71 of 271
I managed to install the ROM, but as I did not understand anything in Chinese I downloaded the MTK Vcom preloader USB driver for Windows 10, followed the tutorial to install it, and also a more recent version of SPflashtool, then i followed the instructions and everything went well. I now have at least the version with Google Playstore. By cons I still can not use my 128 GB micro SD card :slight_frown: ... I will buy a new one and try to put it directly in the reader without formatting on the computer ...

Apr 8, 2020 at 7:21 AM Post #73 of 271
I managed to install the ROM, but as I did not understand anything in Chinese I downloaded the MTK Vcom preloader USB driver for Windows 10, followed the tutorial to install it, and also a more recent version of SPflashtool, then i followed the instructions and everything went well. I now have at least the version with Google Playstore. By cons I still can not use my 128 GB micro SD card :slight_frown: ... I will buy a new one and try to put it directly in the reader without formatting on the computer ...
@Audiomarvin, is the ROM you've installed recently still 32 bit?

Apr 8, 2020 at 8:10 AM Post #75 of 271

Awseome, if you can link to or host those files when you get chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back