YinLvMei A2 Dual AK4497 Portable DAP
Apr 8, 2020 at 9:40 AM Post #76 of 271
Awseome, if you can link to or host those files when you get chance.

First go to https://www.cyanogenmods.org/forums...stall-mediatek-usb-vcom-driver-on-windows-10/
Download and follow the tutorial but it is not complete, because you must first deactivate the verification of the driver signature.
Follow this tutorial to do this :
After for downloading latest version of Spflashtool go to : https://spflashtool.com/download/

And after it is enough to launch flashtool.exe, load the file MT6737T_Android_scatter.txt in the ROM, click on download, then connect the player off with a USB cable, after having previously activated the USB debugging mode in the developer options.
The download starts, wait for the end of the operation, close SPflashtool, unplug the player, restart and wait a moment for startup, and normally everything is good !!

Apr 8, 2020 at 11:27 AM Post #77 of 271
First go to https://www.cyanogenmods.org/forums...stall-mediatek-usb-vcom-driver-on-windows-10/
Download and follow the tutorial but it is not complete, because you must first deactivate the verification of the driver signature.
Follow this tutorial to do this :
After for downloading latest version of Spflashtool go to : https://spflashtool.com/download/

And after it is enough to launch flashtool.exe, load the file MT6737T_Android_scatter.txt in the ROM, click on download, then connect the player off with a USB cable, after having previously activated the USB debugging mode in the developer options.
The download starts, wait for the end of the operation, close SPflashtool, unplug the player, restart and wait a moment for startup, and normally everything is good !!

Good work,

Much better than this for people to follow :D
1586359604871.png

Apr 8, 2020 at 3:40 PM Post #79 of 271
Apr 9, 2020 at 1:54 AM Post #82 of 271
Are there anymore comparisons with this and other daps? I'm debating between this and the PAW6000
I suggest waiting until the full 64 bit A2 firmware is released to have a more or less adequate comparison of the DAPs functionality and usability

Apr 9, 2020 at 1:55 AM Post #83 of 271
Same here. If the A2 also has a neutral fr, I'll probably get it because it has da pawah.
Unfortunately, only you can judge if the A2 has a "neutral" or at least more "neutral" sound compared to other DAPs:)

Apr 10, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #84 of 271
Really this DAP has a very high quality sound, associated with UAPP it's perfect, compared to my FIIO X5 III that I owned, it had a cooler, less dynamic sound. On my Sony headphones, at 4.4 mm balanced output, the sound is very full, very rich in detail and very round, warm I think.

Apr 10, 2020 at 12:47 PM Post #85 of 271
The only problem I still have is with the micro SD card ... I bought a new 128 GB Sandisk card which I put directly into the A2, but even if it recognizes the card well, at the time formatting, same problem, formatting advances up to 20% then error message: unable to erase the micro SD card, then it does not appear in the explorer ...
If someone has an idea... :slight_frown:

Apr 10, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #86 of 271
The only problem I still have is with the micro SD card ... I bought a new 128 GB Sandisk card which I put directly into the A2, but even if it recognizes the card well, at the time formatting, same problem, formatting advances up to 20% then error message: unable to erase the micro SD card, then it does not appear in the explorer ...
If someone has an idea... :slight_frown:

How come you are formatting a new card? I haven't had to format a new microsd for years, I swap them between many daps and all read them fine. 200gb and 400gb Sandisk. Cowons, Lotoos, ibassos, Acoustic Research, Echobox, YinLvMei, Hibys, Fiios, Sonys.

Apr 10, 2020 at 3:51 PM Post #87 of 271
How come you are formatting a new card? I haven't had to format a new microsd for years, I swap them between many daps and all read them fine. 200gb and 400gb Sandisk. Cowons, Lotoos, ibassos, Acoustic Research, Echobox, YinLvMei, Hibys, Fiios, Sonys.

Here is what I get when I put the micro SD card in the player. I tried in internal storage and portable storage, the result is the same. I have the same thing with my A1 but I have no problem with formatting in it. I only have a problem with the A2...
I also noticed something else, which may have nothing to do, when I turn on the reader, each time it loses the time and date, and we have to wait for it to connect to Wifi to synchronize the time and date again ...
20200410_212257.jpg
20200410_212333.jpg
20200410_212359.jpg
20200410_212445.jpg
20200410_212506.jpg

Apr 11, 2020 at 5:09 AM Post #90 of 271
The card itself is most likely a lemon or a fake.
They are always a failure point, especially if you ordered it online from Amazon. Fakes everywhere.

Did you get it online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back