Yep, need help, cant seem to decide...
Jul 17, 2012 at 7:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mrcuccuou

Account deactivated by request.
Head Phones:: need 1
  • House of Marley, Positive Vibrations [in love with the look, not so with the sound, though very brief audition in a not so quite place]
  • V-Moda, M80 (Pearl White, the sexy one) [in love with the look, didnt audition though]
  • Philips, Citiscape Downtown [like the noise leek proof as advertised, didnt audition though]
  • Others, open to great suggestions

Yep, need help, cant seem to decide... I want a new HP+Source, i find myself enjoying music more when commuting so i'll probably only use them when i commute, so imagine trains, busses, and strolling at malls for its intended environment. It also needs to complement well with my favorite cans that i'll probably swap in and out, Audio Technica Pro700mk2 [Booming BASS! Forward MIDS! and weird HIGHS!], Superlux HD660 [Perfect Bass, Sweet Mids, Sweet Highs]. I guess what ill call a perfect compliment to them is something with a soft bass, really forward mids, and a not so forward highs... Thanks guys...

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #2 of 3
So you're looking for a very mid centric headphone with decent bass and treble?
I don't think the headphones you listed have very 'light' bass.
Unfortunately I can't think of any bass-light portable circum/supra-aural headphones 
frown.gif

Jul 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM Post #3 of 3
^ grados maybe? well anyhow changed my mind, im getting a neutral over-ear hp, the shures or akgs, between those two...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back