Yarra Speaker System
Feb 21, 2019 at 9:25 PM Post #139 of 291
Feb 25, 2019 at 7:46 PM Post #142 of 291
YARRA 3DX Product Production Update
Posted by Comhear Inc. (Creator)
As communicated on the YARRA 3DX Crowdfunding Backer Conference call hosted earlier today by Wyatt Briant - President of Zylux, Comhear’s manufacturing partner and myself, the first volume production run of YARRA 3DX to satisfy the Kickstarter/Indiegogo backer pledge delivery obligations will begin in April.

Comhear’s recent progress with the November 29th Board approved company financing (communicated in our December 18th Update) along with an agreement reached between Comhear and Zylux provides for the YARRA 3DX product roll-out and manufacturing process to move forward.

Now that we have a committed April production start date, we’ll keep the backer community informed of additional delivery details as they become available.

Thank you again for your patience.

Gerry Chastelet

Chief Executive Officer,

Comhear Inc

Feb 25, 2019 at 10:03 PM Post #144 of 291
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding?
- 4K and HDR passthrough?

No changes from original spec was what I gathered from what I read of the conversation

Original specs below - only Dolby Digital and no Passthrough

Input/Output Connections

• Line in analog 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo
  • 2 - HDMI Digital Inputs (ARC)
  • 1 - USB B Digital Input (Also Firmware Upgrades)
  • Line Out subwoofer 1/8” mono
  • 1 - 3.5 mm Heapdhone output
Decoding

• Dolby Digital

Feb 26, 2019 at 3:18 AM Post #146 of 291
No changes from original spec was what I gathered from what I read of the conversation

Original specs below - only Dolby Digital and no Passthrough

Input/Output Connections

• Line in analog 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo
  • 2 - HDMI Digital Inputs (ARC)
  • 1 - USB B Digital Input (Also Firmware Upgrades)
  • Line Out subwoofer 1/8” mono
  • 1 - 3.5 mm Heapdhone output
Decoding

• Dolby Digital

What do you mean nopassthrough” Surely the image passes through the HDMI-ARC.

May 18, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #148 of 291
From Comhear:
This week, all YARRA 3DX Kickstarter and Indiegogo backer units were shipped from manufacturer to China distribution center of the global logistics carrier handling the shipment of products to backer designated destinations.

At the distribution center, products will be labelled with confirmed backer final destination “ship to” addresses prior to bulk freight shipment to 113 different countries where upon arrival, once the units clear customs they are immediately transferred to local carriers for final delivery. Actual delivery times will vary by continent; however, it is anticipated that all units will be delivered worldwide by end of June/early July. We’ll keep you posted as further shipment details become available.
----

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2019 at 4:59 PM Post #149 of 291
From Comhear:

This week, all YARRA 3DX Kickstarter and Indiegogo backer units completed the individual ship-to labeling and destination sorting phase at the distribution/logistics center. This process is followed by the units being palletized and prepared for sea and land transportation.

327007ef36d1bcaa15a0ef8908dd3a51_original.jpg

From there, the units are either containerized at port of departure for sea shipment and scheduled on an available ocean freight vessel or prepared for land transportation depending on final destination. Our logistics firm has not yet confirmed dates for sea shipments but expect to have freighter booking information next week.

We press every day to assess final delivery times for your YARRA 3DX and while we are not able to tell you exactly when to expect individual delivery, it is anticipated that all units will start to be delivered worldwide by end of June to mid-July depending on local processing/customs clearances.

As soon as we receive individual delivery tracking information, the same will be forwarded to each backer at the email address on file.

Please be aware that delivery tracking information for units being shipped by ocean freight (i.e. destination USA) will not be available until units are in the hands of the land delivery carrier (i.e. FedEx). Once Comhear receives this tracking information from our logistics firm, the data will be immediately forwarded to your email.

We’ll keep you posted as further shipment details become available.

Comhear Inc. – Customer Support

Show support and stay involved—let Comhear Inc. know you read this update.

Jul 2, 2019 at 8:33 AM Post #150 of 291
A couple of backers report having received their shipping notifications. I have received none, although I am a backer of two sets. I am also wondering why this thread is so quiet, when shipping has supposedly begun.

Are there others who have, or have not, received their shipping notifications? I would like to have some idea as to the order in which they are shipping the units. I am located in the USA, and backed my first Yarra set on November 13th, 2017, and my 2nd set on April 30th, 2018.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back