Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged)
Jan 6, 2016 at 1:57 AM Post #2,761 of 3,295

So far I really like the naked velour version of the stock yammie pads
happy_face1.gif
. it became a airy detail monster imo. bass presentation now fantastic. more airy, fast, very detailed. but I kinda miss the pleather version's fuller presentation a little. mids are now more focused, very intimate.. highs are more energetic but due to the airy nature they sound prefect, not bright or any hint of harshness.. just great..

you guys should be able enjoy this velour pads after your stock pleather pads starting to peel off.  I went ahead and did it anyways.  

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #2,762 of 3,295
....................where did you get the velour pads????

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:37 AM Post #2,763 of 3,295

....................where did you get the velour pads????

you ll get your own free pair after you peel off the pleather layer of your stock yammie pads :wink:    

p. s:  If you still have new pads,  don't do this.. just wait till your stock yammie pads starting to peel off. after sometime pads will wear off due to the sweat, oil and all the nasty stuff in our face. so later you should be able to remove the pleather layer of your stock pads with ease. 

Jan 6, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #2,765 of 3,295
.....like a serpent undressing
tongue.gif

lol.. it looks way cooler than in my pictures..
tongue.gif
 most importantly sounds great :)  unbelievably transparent with those pads.. may be I should also try the angled velour pads as you recommend.. atm I'm too lazy to do the sorb mod with my hybrid pads.. 
you still using your naked yammie pads? or you prefer the angled branwavz velour pads? 
wink.gif

Jan 6, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #2,766 of 3,295
i am sticking to the angledvelors becos i dun have to readjust the cotton gauze eversooften. :p

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #2,767 of 3,295
you ll get your own free pair after you peel off the pleather layer of your stock yammie pads 
wink.gif

p. s:  If you still have new pads,  don't do this.. just wait till your stock yammie pads starting to peel off. after sometime pads will wear off due to the sweat, oil and all the nasty stuff in our face. so later you should be able to remove the pleather layer of your stock pads with ease. 

Not going to happen, i don't use them enough, I'm splitting my time between 10 main pair of headphones right now out of a total of 43 (just counted them today!)

Jan 7, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #2,771 of 3,295

"Givin" it away MF!!

Yamaha's sound good but I don't know about this into oblivion BS.
Hyperb-ole.

cool.gif

No offense, but what are you talking about?

Jan 7, 2016 at 1:41 AM Post #2,774 of 3,295

Users who are viewing this thread

Back