xuelin ihifi780
Apr 28, 2017 at 4:44 AM Post #136 of 275
I got my player today. I'm pleasantly surprised - the player is very compact. Painted in a black matte color, which is different from the pictures that I saw, is this normal? Out of the box was installed firmware 1.07. I like everything, but I can not understand how to connect it to a computer? The player displays that the connection is established, but it is not displayed on the computer anywhere. MacBook Pro, MacOS 10.12.4. Someone tried to download music from Mac?

2hQceFi8dJw.jpg

030eO5cl5rQ.jpg

Apr 28, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #139 of 275
My impression is that the Xuelin players do not natively sync with Mac systems...There may be a way to get around this, but you may have to find an app to accomplish this. I seem to remember that this was an issue with the 960s. The 780's are now being manufactured with the matte finish; I don't know if they are still producing the brushed finish 780s or not.

May 9, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #141 of 275
In addition to Moonstar's (he is a friend of mine)post, the volume pot is fully functional, it works almost flawlessly but it's surroundings have a potential to cut someone's finger out :) Like Moonstar said before, when i hold the device and carry it in my hand, there is an annoying sound coming from the volume pot as i move or shake my hand a little.

Jun 26, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #149 of 275
Received mine from Tomtop today. Like dushin's, it has matte black finish and 1.07 firmware already.
I came from iPod/Wolfson/Rockbox world, Xuelin 780 offers familar sound signature. It seems to have a wider stage than that of iPod's. I also have a Aidu AX8, also with Wolfson DAC, to compare with. Same impression.

I quickly downloaded and played Dsd128 and dsd256 music sample files on 780. It played fine.

Jul 3, 2017 at 8:28 AM Post #150 of 275
Hello,

I'm interested in this DAP, but I have two questions:

- I read in this thread that it has a pure line-out and two different phone out. I guess a phone out will be shared with line-out, Is line-out selected via interface like Fiio X1?
- Can anyone compare it with the Zishan z1?

Thank you very much in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back