XENNS (previously known as Mangird) Impressions Thread
Jun 11, 2020 at 9:56 AM Post #39 of 914
He still said he prefers the ThieAudio Legacy 3 though, which is a lot cheaper as well. The Mangird Tea does look a little bit dark when looking at graphs.
Yes it does. Looks like BGGAR has a taste for dark sets. He doesn't like neutral or slightly bright... Unless is a V shaped with lot of bass. But in general he tends to prefer darker/warmer sound, and that's his bias.

Jun 11, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #40 of 914
Gathering some infos from my local community and my friend, they actually have good treble extention. But still, i need to listen it by myself and compare them later

Jun 11, 2020 at 11:06 AM Post #42 of 914
I have them on order, should get them next week. I will post my impressions. Unfortunately, not owned many IEMs so my comparisons will be limited, but then again I know what I like... :)

Jun 11, 2020 at 11:48 AM Post #44 of 914
Any notes on the tone? I'm slightly concerned about the mids being thin
Actually, from what I could gather on taobao page, many says that the mids is thick.

Another case of the graphs not telling the whole story then :wink: !
The graph shows us that it can extend well, but the concern is that it takes the back seat to high-mids and other frequencies.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020 at 1:58 PM Post #45 of 914
Any notes on the tone? I'm slightly concerned about the mids being thin
It's actually pretty thick, according those who have tried & slightly warm (balanced to warm)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back