Xears Thread (formerly TD III)
Oct 29, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #421 of 957
The TDIII are good
wink_face.gif

Oct 29, 2011 at 6:12 PM Post #422 of 957
Yes they are. I'm actually quite a big fan of the blackwood and I hope Thomas will make another blackwood IEM. 

Oct 29, 2011 at 6:52 PM Post #424 of 957

Quote:
Quote:

Hilarious indeed. I did a ProAlpha review comparing it to three different Xears models. How many Xears IEMs have you tried? Seems like you appreciate Xears too by telling people to buy a different brand lol, with a totally different sound signature and price range. Hilarious!
redface.gif

Is it hilarious, dude? :D A guy buys 150 EUROS of IEMs of this level, when for 15 EUROS more he could have bought a state of the art IEM as the UM3X? Does this make sense to you?

No worries. I will buy high end IEM, probably custom (already started saving for these), but not so soon because already got myself RE272 and loving these. Till then I am looking for the assortment of good enough budget fi IEMs.

Oct 29, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #425 of 957
Quote:
TigerA said:

A guy comes to the Xears thread and recommends the Westone UM3X and calls ANY Xears IEMs just "ok". Does this looks normal to you?

PERFECTLY normal. Do you want to compare a 20 EUR IEM with a 300 EUR Triple Driver, Three Way Crossover IEM?!

By the way miow, how much have they paid you? A used UM3X for free?
rolleyes.gif

Do you really think Westone or whoever would give a USED IEM for advertising purposes? Can you at least TRY to make sense?

Who's the arrogant one? So easy.

???

Judge yourself first before judging others.

???

Yeah, I shall leave it at that. Let's continue the Xears appreciation thread.

You shouldn't just leave it at that, you should LEAVE this thread.

And just to finish this conversation: you and your friend NuckinFutz came to this thread just to advertise another product/brand (aka Brainwavz Pro Alpha), in an attempt to take advantage of such a popular brand as Xears is and you can't at least be DISCRETE, by not using the Brainwavz AVATAR and your friend the brainwavz Pro Alpha in his signature? Do you think I was born yesterday? Or the mods when they see whats going on here? You bash Xears Build Quality, tips, etc, constantly (mods please read all this guys posts as well as NuckinFutz posts), not to mention other aspects of the Xears In-Ear Monitors and your friend still bash (name calling), as if you're so desperate you can't even think about valid arguments? Do yourselves a favour, leave this thread and do not try to do this again. I couldn't ever imagine Brainwavz would need such bad advertising...

Oct 29, 2011 at 11:48 PM Post #426 of 957

C'mon guys, let's keep it on track and civilized.....There are many comparable iems to the Xears...

Quote:
Hi. Which Xears iem has the most balanced sound? Can we say ultraphile? If you don't have ultraphile, please rank the ones you've had so far. Thanks.

From the three I own, I would say:

1) XGF500PRO
2) XE200PRO
3) TD III v1

A little XGF500PRO love with my netbook on a very rainy SoFla night...

Oct 30, 2011 at 5:56 AM Post #427 of 957
^^I find CC51's bass a little overwhelming at times, are these XGF500Pro more bassier than CC51 and at the same time maintain the clarity well ?

Would like to see the pics wearing them straight down to see the size comparison.

Oct 30, 2011 at 7:50 AM Post #428 of 957
After being put of in buying the TD II after reports of too heavy bass and driver flexing problems and then loosing myself in 1million other IEM headphones im back. I think this will be the best option, ordering tonight. Hope the bass isn't too much :)

Oct 30, 2011 at 9:40 AM Post #429 of 957
My opinion is that the best Xears earphones are without doubt xe200pro and TD-III V2. I've some xears models but those I mencioned are the best. They have a lot of clarity and the bass is so good, is very crontrolled and I can hear it perfectly.

Oct 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #430 of 957

Quote:
My opinion is that the best Xears earphones are without doubt xe200pro and TD-III V2. I've some xears models but those I mencioned are the best. They have a lot of clarity and the bass is so good, is very crontrolled and I can hear it perfectly.

I couldn't agree more.

Oct 30, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #434 of 957
Do xears.com provide tracking number? And, How many days does it take them to ship?

@HeatFan12 thanks for the answer.

Oct 30, 2011 at 12:47 PM Post #435 of 957

Do xears.com provide tracking number? And, How many days does it take them to ship?

@HeatFan12 thanks for the answer.

Yes, email him and give him your ordernumber, don't pay attention to the information in your Xears account, they are not accurate. I already received my earphones and it still reads "in warteschlange/in queue". He ships them out on the same day when the money is received before 17:30 (UTC+1:00 timezone). I would contact him the next day in the evening. Definitely shipped by then. The package can be tracked till it leaves Germany. After that it depends whether the Turkish Postoffice (I presume?) gives you a new trackingnumber or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back