Xears Thread (formerly TD III)
Oct 28, 2011 at 9:02 PM Post #406 of 957

Quote:
I thought this was the Xears appreciation thread... 
redface.gif
The Brainwavz review in this thread was hilarious to say the least.

Hilarious indeed. I did a ProAlpha review comparing it to three different Xears models. How many Xears IEMs have you tried? Seems like you appreciate Xears too by telling people to buy a different brand lol, with a totally different sound signature and price range. Hilarious!
redface.gif

Quote:
Could have bought a Westone UM3X Triple Driver - Three Way Crossover for 15€ more or so (used as new), which is 100x better...

Quote:
Used (as new). Here on the forum.

Quote:
Get all that money and buy a Westone UM3X RC and thank me later. Instead of buying "ok" IEMs, you're gonna buy the best universal IEM on the planet ; )

Oct 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #407 of 957

Quote:
Just read your other thread about the JVC, sounds like a fun earphone. One thing that is definitely great about Xears are the cables, no memory effect and doesn't tangle. The flatcables are great too, hope more brands will use them. Will you be doing a soundmagic review thread? Very interested in reading a extensive review from you.

I actually don't like the Xears' cables, the nylon sleeved TDIII or the rubbery TDII.
I really think MEElectonics have superb cables, regardless of price. The $50 A151 has better cables than the $150 Brainwavz B2. The $12~18 M2/M6/M9 have better cables than Xears.

Oct 29, 2011 at 10:40 AM Post #408 of 957
Hi. Which Xears iem has the most balanced sound? Can we say ultraphile? If you don't have ultraphile, please rank the ones you've had so far. Thanks.

Oct 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM Post #409 of 957
Guys, if I'm right, the discount code makes everything 30€ or it's just a XX% discount?
I need new IEM's for 50$ and the TD III V2 blackwood seem nice, but if I can get Ultraphiles for the same price.. why not
wink.gif

Oct 29, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #412 of 957
I see you've got quite a list of IEMs, would love to see your opinion on these.

By the way guys, the Xi200PRO are on sale for €24.95, never asked why though as I feel they're quite good. Now I need to sell mine for cheaper than that :frowning2:

Seems the Amazing A330PROs aren't too good, that's a shame as I liked their design. Not really heard anything bad about the Ultraphiles yet, might end up getting a pair myself but Thomas says hes spent a lot of money on quality control or something as well as a professional photographer or something so I may try to wait a month or two.

Oct 29, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #413 of 957
Quote:

Hilarious indeed. I did a ProAlpha review comparing it to three different Xears models. How many Xears IEMs have you tried? Seems like you appreciate Xears too by telling people to buy a different brand lol, with a totally different sound signature and price range. Hilarious!
redface.gif

Is it hilarious, dude? :D A guy buys 150 EUROS of IEMs of this level, when for 15 EUROS more he could have bought a state of the art IEM as the UM3X? Does this make sense to you?

I have tried MANY Xears models, I know Xears and Thomas since the very beginning of his brand. Dude, don't even bother responding, it will just make me laugh at you again. 

Oct 29, 2011 at 3:14 PM Post #414 of 957

Quote:
Quote:

redface.gif

Is it hilarious, dude? :D A guy buys 150 EUROS of IEMs of this level, when for 15 EUROS more he could have bought a state of the art IEM as the UM3X? Does this make sense to you?

I have tried MANY Xears models, I know Xears and Thomas since the very beginning of his brand. Dude, don't even bother responding, it will just make me laugh at you again. 

There are so many reasons why he bought them. Maybe he wants to give some of them to other ppl?

Oct 29, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #415 of 957

Quote:
Quote:

redface.gif

Miow, you just sound arrogant and unhelpful....maybe this is accurate?

Oct 29, 2011 at 4:14 PM Post #416 of 957
I am the arrogant? Wow, thats nice! :wink:

A guy comes to the Xears thread and presents a Braiwavz EXTENSIVE review and says it beats ANY Xears model. Does this looks normal to you?

Unhelpful for what? For your Brainwavz Pro Alpha's sales? ; )

By the way, TigerA, how much have they paid you? A Pro Alpha for free?
rolleyes.gif

Oct 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #417 of 957

Quote:

A guy comes to the Xears thread and presents a Braiwavz EXTENSIVE review and says it beats ANY Xears model. Does this looks normal to you?

rolleyes.gif

Where did he say that??...he said:
'One thing that the Brainwavz will instantly win from any Xears models are the accesorry and packaging'
Plus he said they are very similar to the XE200PRO. 
Get off your high horse sweetheart.

Oct 29, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #419 of 957

Quote:

rolleyes.gif

A guy comes to the Xears thread and recommends the Westone UM3X and calls ANY Xears IEMs just "ok". Does this looks normal to you?

By the way miow, how much have they paid you? A used UM3X for free?
rolleyes.gif

Who's the arrogant one? So easy.
Quote:
miow said:

Could have bought a Westone UM3X Triple Driver - Three Way Crossover for 15€ more or so (used as new), which is 100x better...

Quote:
miow said:

Used (as new). Here on the forum.

Quote:
miow said:

Get all that money and buy a Westone UM3X RC and thank me later. Instead of buying "ok" IEMs, you're gonna buy the best universal IEM on the planet ; )

Judge yourself first before judging others.

Quote:
Tiger we shall leave it at that....he is clearly a trolling idiot.  Lets please get back on topic from here and talk about Xears only.

Yeah, I shall leave it at that. Let's continue the Xears appreciation thread.

Oct 29, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #420 of 957
I listened to my TD III Blackwood V2 the other day (they haven't had any playing time for a while now due to my many IEMs) and the bass absolutely blew me away. It's been a while since I've heard them, and I forgot just how low these things extend. Oh how I missed the sound of my Xears 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back