Santa was early this year😋

And all this for 370€😎

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpeg
    IMG_0211.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 22, 2023 at 9:28 AM Post #1,203 of 2,231
Выше мы писали, что павербанк с электронной платой не будет работать от напряжения 12В. При подключении моего Romoss он автоматически включил 12В с первого подключения.

Dec 23, 2023 at 4:02 AM Post #1,204 of 2,231
Выше мы писали, что павербанк с электронной платой не будет работать от напряжения 12В. При подключении моего Romoss он автоматически включил 12В с первого подключения.
Translation:
We wrote above that a power bank with an electronic board will not operate on 12V. When connecting my Romoss it automatically turned on 12V from the first connection.

Dec 24, 2023 at 1:18 AM Post #1,207 of 2,231
What is an opamp card?
Opamp card is card where in XD 05 pro you could exchange opamps in amplification section of the device.
when will some Opamp cards be announced?
There won't be any additional opamp cards.

If you have damaged one or want replacements contact xduoo support.

Why do you think they'd be any additional released in the first please? - if you want different opamp you just have to change them.

Dec 28, 2023 at 4:04 PM Post #1,208 of 2,231
Today I was blown away when connected 4.4 Xduoo line out to "GAD ADV tube balanced amplifier" from Aliexpress and listened it with my Focal Clear. Nuclear Power with super holographic scene and powerful bass, sweet natural vocals and instruments without any harshness. The output power from GAD was so huge that my Focal Clear right channel driver started "clipping" for the first time on heavy bass tracks, and I was listening only 20% volume from balanced output. This GAD ADV balanced portable tube amp is something extraordinary powerful and musical. Reccomend to anyone easely with XD05PRO for high power demanding headphones.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EwjeQDx

Attachments

• 20231228_192136.jpg
    20231228_192136.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231229_153225_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_153225_Gallery.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 28, 2023 at 4:22 PM Post #1,209 of 2,231
Today I was blown away when connected 4.4 Xduoo line out to "GAD tube balanced amplifier" from Aliexpress and listened it with my Focal Clear. Nuclear Power with super holographic scene and powerful bass, sweet natural vocals and instruments without any harshness. The output power from GAD was so huge that my Focal Clear right channel driver started "clipping" for the first time on heavy bass tracks, and I was listening only 20% volume from balanced output. This GAD portable tube amp is something extraordinary powerful and musical. Reccomend to anyone easely with XD05PRO for high power demanding headphones.

Interesting, which DAC is in your XD05? I'm surprised that such a "cheap" amp would beat the internal XD05 amp by so much. You would possibly faint if you heard the same through a Woo WA8 tube amp! :smiley:

Dec 28, 2023 at 4:36 PM Post #1,210 of 2,231
Interesting, which DAC is in your XD05? I'm surprised that such a "cheap" amp would beat the internal XD05 amp by so much. You would possibly faint if you heard the same through a Woo WA8 tube amp! :smiley:
I use stock ess9039 most of time with V5i-D. Very happy with the sound quality out of XD05PRO. There was just a very different and new experience to me when I tried that "GAD" portable tube amp conncected to xd05pro balanced linear output. First of all there was a shocking increase in power and holographic natural sound quality, without any harshnes. When I listening to Focal Clear straight out of XD05PRO there is some "sharpness" and lack in bass region. I think that some headphones need that extra power to reveal their potentional and in my case it really helped to reveal a lot out of Focal Clear with this super affordable and powerful mini tube amp. Also I have Focal Elegia, which plays great without any additional amplification with XD05PRO and I enjoy it a lot.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2023 at 6:58 PM Post #1,212 of 2,231
I use stock ess9039 most of time with V5i-D. Very happy with the sound quality out of XD05PRO. There was just a very different and new experience to me when I tried that "GAD" portable tube amp conncected to xd05pro balanced linear output. First of all there was a shocking increase in power and holographic natural sound quality, without any harshnes. When I listening to Focal Clear straight out of XD05PRO there is some "sharpness" and lack in bass region. I think that some headphones need that extra power to reveal their potentional and in my case it really helped to reveal a lot out of Focal Clear with this super affordable and powerful mini tube amp. Also I have Focal Elegia, which plays great without any additional amplification with XD05PRO and I enjoy it a lot.
Watch out, once you come near to tube amp sound you are contaminated and your wallet will suffer! :smiley: I myself can't go back to solid state amps, tried a few times and always back to tubes. So I have a transportable (Woo WA8) and a desktop (Unison SH) tube amp and I even have a desktop tube DAC! The only thing I'm missing is a transportable DAC that doesn't sound digital like ESS and AKM, so I'm waiting for Xduoo to announce the R2R module for the XD05.

Enjoy your very affordable tube amp while you can resist the urge to buy a more expensive one! Cheers.

Dec 30, 2023 at 9:40 AM Post #1,213 of 2,231
Looking at the capacitor size, it's not a module that fits the current DAC profile. Maybe just a test board installed externally. It could be a long way to go judging by the time from the announcement of the XD05 Pro to its actual release.
it should be possible to make the R2R DAC module in the given size as the ESS, ROHM and AKM. Because I have the Cayin R6 USB dongle, which contains R2R ladder DAC in a very compact space. and the DAC module can be thicker. there is enough room in the compartment.

Dec 30, 2023 at 10:03 AM Post #1,214 of 2,231
Install please and tell us the difference.
Here is my XD-05 Pro setup using a pricely cheap player (Ruizu D29) via Bluetooth and have the XD-05 Pro doing the DAC and AMP work. For the Amps I have installed the Sparkos SS3602. In the box I have (from left to right: Lieewho EQ200, Oracle III 02 with headsinks, in gold the AkLIAM VV8, Oracle II 02 and the stock opamps (which I have not tested yet).
My favorite DAC Module is the ROHM (makes the sound complete, as I want to have on how music should sound). the default IEMs ThieAudio Prestige LTD.

short summary on opamps (in liking of the sound):
- Lieewho EQ200 (physically slightly bigger then the sparkos and you can fiddle them into the XD-05 Pro)
- Sparkos SS3602
- Oracle III 02
- AkLIAM VV8, Oracle II 02
I will do more listening and combining DAC Modules with different opamps and make a more detailed review (on what I like regarding on the sound not the technical curves etc).

Would I buy those opamps again. yes, because it gives me to freedom in switching and mixing and being wondered on how the music will sound.

Attachments

• IMG_20231230_140349.jpg
    IMG_20231230_140349.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Dec 30, 2023 at 1:51 PM Post #1,215 of 2,231
Now you've made me curious, I definitely have to test my tube amplifier with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back