XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions
Jan 5, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #1,682 of 2,100
So are there issues running the XD-05 in high gain with the Burson opamp, or this doesn't effect the Plus version, that will be a deal breaker for me as I bought the XD-05 Plus solely to drive my higher impedance headphones (300+ ohms), can someone knowledgeable about this confirm.

Need to know this too. Since I will be using it to power dt880 600ohms

Jan 24, 2020 at 7:11 AM Post #1,685 of 2,100
XD-05 is really a good thing. After adding 05BL pro, the mobile phone can easily stream after turning on TIDAL and enjoy listening to music everywhere!

Jan 26, 2020 at 12:22 PM Post #1,690 of 2,100
Eu comprei recentemente um Xduoo xd05, mas ele não liga, coloquei para carregar na base do telefone celular, pc, powerbank a luz vermelha apenas pisca, mas não liga, alguma sugestão do que esse diabo possa ser?
deixou pelo menos 5 horas carregando, algo está errado
yeah probably if you charged that long, how old is it?

Jan 26, 2020 at 11:40 PM Post #1,691 of 2,100
I noticed one thing recently with my XD-05 Plus, when using USB input I am hearing some very minute popping / clicking noise, and its random in nature, its more apparent after the 1 AM mark with medium gain or higher and Boost on, surprisingly I don't hear it when using the optional Bluetooth module, but I haven't tried any other input yet. I am using the HD-6xx, I hear this both with my Galaxy Note 10+ and Fiio M6, anyone else having this issue will greatly appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2020 at 5:49 AM Post #1,692 of 2,100
O meu é novo ... como não mostrava sinais de vida, resolvi abri-lo, desconectar a bateria, colocar o cabo de carregamento sem a bateria e depois reconectar, como mágica funcionou, não sei o que razão que me fez testar dessa maneira, mas agora está tudo bem

Jan 28, 2020 at 7:25 PM Post #1,694 of 2,100
Need to know this too. Since I will be using it to power dt880 600ohms
I recommend you to use ifi micro/desktop amp since it has high impedance and low sensitivity.

Finally got my order on XD 05 plus, I'm planning on swapping the op amp to burson V5iD, are there any problem with high impedance mode (boost on)? Maybe some noise or anything?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2020 at 3:23 PM Post #1,695 of 2,100
A couple of years ago I broke my xduoo xd-05's digital input jack, I would like to fix it but I don't know what the connector is called, I know it's a panel mount through hole 8 pin connector but when I search for that it brings up just regular stereo jack sockets not the optical/coax connector.if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back