XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions
Mar 30, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #187 of 2,100
Wow this thread suddenly kicked off and gained speed.
To me the XD-05 is great I use it most days attached to my pc and as an amp, it provides a fuller sound to headphones on a portable scale.
It is not really a pocket device but more of a take to different location device as in rooms in your house or to a friends house. 

This said it an audio tool that i can take anywhere and provides some great fuller sounding audio on pc, laptop or phone and is my swiss army knife of audio at this time.

Mar 31, 2016 at 3:36 AM Post #188 of 2,100
  Wow this thread suddenly kicked off and gained speed.
To me the XD-05 is great I use it most days attached to my pc and as an amp, it provides a fuller sound to headphones on a portable scale.
It is not really a pocket device but more of a take to different location device as in rooms in your house or to a friends house. 

This said it an audio tool that i can take anywhere and provides some great fuller sounding audio on pc, laptop or phone and is my swiss army knife of audio at this time.

What's the real battery life when using as a DAC?

Mar 31, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #189 of 2,100

What's the real battery life when using as a DAC?

OK I have used it on and off during the week to listen to music on my pc and even a few movies and not worried about the charge running out.

Honestly I have not done a straight run test but I am sure it would last a day or more but without a full on test I cannot say for sure.

If you would like me to test I can do so over a week as bits of weekends and evenings are "me" time as the kids tend to not allow it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back