XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Feb 9, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #1,546 of 5,194
I think The x3 sound no so good with flc8s.
Unfortunately I can not find a player that gives the sound quality and details like my old iRiver U10 mp3. I sold the Couwn c2 and dx50 and now I am thinking of selling the Xduoo X3. But I want to give more time before sell it because i like the wide sound of x3.

If i Burn in the x3 i get a better sonde after?

Feb 9, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #1,547 of 5,194
I love the xduoox3 with flc8s it gives it substance, I have an x5, cowon plenue d, note 3 cell, note 8.0 and note 10.1 tablets and they all sound awesome, its about stacking dacs and amps, that's why I have different sets because me as a human being I fluctuate in taste each day actually every few hours, and depending what music I'm listening and the quality of the recording, I love, lounge, jazz,.instrumental, male and female vocalist, what they call bossa, which is close to a lounge mix with voice of someone like sade, doing different songs for small lounges or bars, with great.saxophone, trombone, stringed instruments like similar to violin or mandolin

Feb 9, 2016 at 5:55 PM Post #1,548 of 5,194
Where can I get them for 75? Tried tomtop with promo code and gotten 90 only

Got mine from tomtop store on eBayfor $80. A day later it went on sale for $73. I guess the sales are over, but on the eeBaystore they usually have a best offerdeal on the player. Offer them $75\80 and see if they take it.

Feb 9, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #1,550 of 5,194
I ordered from eBay store so I got epacket shipping with tracking. Took 13/14 days if I remember. Sat in China for more then a week then spent a few days in Chicago at customs.

Ordering off the website though is a whole different animal. Others here have had bad experienceswith their shipping methods.

Feb 9, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #1,551 of 5,194
yes I agree but I did not know they had an ebay store. I paid a little extra for faster shipping and the package has been marked as delivered in some area in china. but thats fast with epacket, well i'll wait till they get back from vacation

Feb 10, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #1,552 of 5,194
yes I agree but I did not know they had an ebay store. I paid a little extra for faster shipping and the package has been marked as delivered in some area in china. but thats fast with epacket, well i'll wait till they get back from vacation

I ordered mined from TomTop too.I was a bit worried about the shipping method at first but they came really fast. It took 3 weeks to get mine via Sweden Post.

Feb 10, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #1,553 of 5,194
  I'm still waiting for my pair, how long did it take for you to get yours, mine seems to be delivered in china en has not moved since the 25th

+1.
Waiting for 3 weeks, nothing yet. Tracking the order through the website getting only this "Item is not found at this moment, If necessary, please verify with the package sender and check back later." 
But other TomTopers got theirs sooner or later, so I hope no need to worry. 

Feb 10, 2016 at 5:43 AM Post #1,554 of 5,194
Guys, does your unit gets pretty hot sometimes? It seems like it does only in certain position/pocket and when I put it on the table while it's still playing, it cools down again...

Btw X3 + Moxpad X6 + song Puscifer - Indigo Children = what a pleasure :)

Feb 10, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #1,556 of 5,194
Guys, does your unit gets pretty hot sometimes? It seems like it does only in certain position/pocket and when I put it on the table while it's still playing, it cools down again...

Btw X3 + Moxpad X6 + song Puscifer - Indigo Children = what a pleasure :)
yes it does. I guess the circuitry has some hard work going on decompressing and transforming from digital to analog, when playing large-sized files

Feb 10, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #1,560 of 5,194
Headphoniaks has finally done a set of measurements of the X3 and you can find them here.
Power output is 154mW @32Ω, a very respectable result for a small player (and more realistic than the specs). Dynamic range is 96.5dB (16bit) / 115dB (24bit) and THD/IMD measurements are very good.

Headphoniaks also has the X3 for sale from Spain @ €130, a bit pricey.

Quote:
anyone...? It's not that hard (and you get three 24bit songs for free :wink: )

I could play those three just fine, no dropouts. This is on a cheap class 6 card from Aliexpress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back