xduoo X3-B High-end- DAP
Sep 6, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #92 of 194
Someone msg Penon Audio and ask when they expect stock. Show them the link to those pictures. I will definitely buy one.

Sep 6, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #93 of 194
Someone msg Penon Audio and ask when they expect stock. Show them the link to those pictures. I will definitely buy one.

I shot them one. They seem to be picking up all xduoo products pretty quickly so I'm sure they will stock on the x3 as soon as possible. 

Sep 6, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #94 of 194
I shot them one. They seem to be picking up all xduoo products pretty quickly so I'm sure they will stock on the x3 as soon as possible. 

Thanks, I'm on my phone atm.

Shouldn't be too long before Penon have stock since you found those new images. They usually aren't far behind.

I didn't know it had dual micro SD slots. Pretty keen to jump on!

Sep 6, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #95 of 194
Love the idea of having two microSD cards.  I know that I keep my cards separated by genre and it would be nice to have them at my fingertips rather than buried on a card in my pocket.  Hoping for sounds on par with the x2 or dare I say an improvement.
popcorn.gif

Sep 6, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #96 of 194
  Love the idea of having two microSD cards.  I know that I keep my cards separated by genre and it would be nice to have them at my fingertips rather than buried on a card in my pocket.  Hoping for sounds on par with the x2 or dare I say an improvement.
popcorn.gif

Expecting an improvement isn't really a stretch given the much better hardware than the x2.

Sep 7, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #103 of 194
  If it has lower noise floor then the X2 i will get it asap! The only real flaw with the X2 is just that. The noise floor.

Well, the main reason for that with x2 is it's power, the x3 at the very least has a line-out, so at the very least one will be able to bypass that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back