xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Jun 8, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #1,818 of 2,087
I see. That x3 is really tempting, I might get one. The only thing I dislike about the x2 is not being able to shuffle all songs unless they're in the same folder
frown.gif

x2 is a small player, light weight, 50g. One can enjoy good music when hiking or running. x3 is also ok, about 100g. I won't bring a 200g player when hiking.

Jun 8, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #1,820 of 2,087

Ah well... u see I own a Hippo Biscuit+, and it has the worst 'shuffle' feature I have ever come across on any DAP, I would go so far to say it is completely broken, doing such weird things as u say like playing the same track again and again when u hit skip, and this with a sd card full of thousands of tracks lol. Could be a Hippo and not a Xduoo thing...

is that mean shuffle errors come from hw, not x2 fw that included on my hippo?

Jun 12, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #1,827 of 2,087
Sorry, I wasn't very clear with my originally comment. What I meant to say is "I love the x2 except it cannot shuffle all folders. Therefore I am tempted to buy an x3 and install rockbox."
wink.gif

I am also tempted by the X3 but have concerns about the OLED screen being completely USELESS outdoors like the X2.

Jun 12, 2016 at 8:06 PM Post #1,829 of 2,087
Its not great but not as bad as X2. I've screen modded my X2 now though. Perfectly bright and legible!

Thanks for letting me know. It's enough to make me look elsewhere. Pity because people say good things about X3 and the price, size and features are good but that's a deal breaker for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back