x
Jan 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #6 of 20

Quote:
Is that the ijji forum? You should get off there ASAP. Awful games and community.

Yea that's ijji, I know the community is awful and dumb, but the games aren't, AVA is the best free FPS game ever.
Soldier Front, has gone dead kinda
Also ijji has been bought out by AeriaGames as announced two days ago or so.

Link to thread if you want to see it: http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=1199078

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:44 PM Post #7 of 20

Quote:
Yea that's ijji, I know the community is awful and dumb, but the games aren't, AVA is the best free FPS game ever.
Soldier Front, has gone dead kinda
Also ijji has been bought out by AeriaGames as announced two days ago or so.

LEAVE NOW. AERIA GAMES COMMUNITY IS MUCH WORSE!

Also, I think Combat Arms is better; not because of the actual game itself, but because the CA community is a lot more cliqued, so if you get into a clan, its like you get a new family :D I loves it

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #8 of 20

Quote:
LEAVE NOW. AERIA GAMES COMMUNITY IS MUCH WORSE!

Also, I think Combat Arms is better; not because of the actual game itself, but because the CA community is a lot more cliqued, so if you get into a clan, its like you get a new family :D I loves it

Yea but the problem with CA is the fact that the playerbase is like 80% hackers

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #12 of 20
Careface.  Maybe for his music the Beats do sound better, I don't listen to Hip-Hop ever.  If it's on, I rather just turn off the radio or walk away.

Jan 7, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #14 of 20
Can't stand all these new mass consumer trends. Apple, Superdry, Ear studs, jeans down to the knees, and now this beats by (*shudder* I can't even finish the sentence). Went into a shop today and saw a statement saying Beats is the audio product of the year (or something along those lines). 

P.s Sorry If I offended anyone :D

Jan 7, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #15 of 20
Beats probably are the audio product of 2009-2010.  High end headphone sales have increased probably just because of them.  And most of those spending it, are likely influenced greatly by celebrities who endorse products, which is pitiful, pathetic and sad IMO.  But that's the way they make their consumer decisions and Monster, Apple, and Skullcandy etc know that.  Why else would Apple choose a known celebrity to praise Apple and then choose some no-name, obscure actor to represent a PC?  

Personally I think having them spend $300 listening to Beats if they listen at healthy volume is better than having them play music at permanent hearing damaging levels with their iBuds from the iPod.  So in that respect the Beats have had some positive impact.  Hearing loss among young people has skyrocketed due to kids blasting their ears with iBuds in the last 10 years.  Wouldn't surprise me if the current generation of kids will be needing hearing aids by the time they are 40.

Quote:
Can't stand all these new mass consumer trends. Apple, Superdry, Ear studs, jeans down to the knees, and now this beats by (*shudder* I can't even finish the sentence). Went into a shop today and saw a statement saying Beats is the audio product of the year (or something along those lines). 

P.s Sorry If I offended anyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back