www.ephonix.com...Legit?
Jan 29, 2012 at 12:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

jeffystocker

New Head-Fier
I've just bought some new headphones (Audio Technica ATH M50's) from www.ephonix.com for $119..  Afterwards, I began to think if I made the correct decision to do so so quickly.  I figured it looked legit, but now i'm not sure.  I am wondering if anyone has any information/past experiences in dealing with these guys at ephonix.  Too bad I couldn't find anything on them when i searched in Google.  Hope my 119 bucks didn't go to waste..

Feb 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #3 of 11
No, mine haven't.  I ordered mine on January 23.  I've tried to contact them twice with no reply... I paid though with paypal, and if I don't receive them soon maybe i'll file an issue.  When did you order yours?  Have you tried to get into contact with them?  

Feb 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #4 of 11
Their website seems like the scam sites who sell everything below the MSRP, no reviews, no contact phone etc. Good luck guys. 

Feb 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #6 of 11
i tried getting in contact with them (multiple times) through email but i get no reply. i placed my order in mid jan so it not looking good for me.
frown.gif

Feb 10, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #7 of 11
Never received one email from them...I'm definitely thinking that it is a fraud.  I just contacted paypal, hopefully my case with them will get me a refund.  Thinking back, it felt too good to be true, turns out it WAS.  Can't believe I fell for it. 

Mar 7, 2012 at 2:34 AM Post #10 of 11
I just order some MDR-V6's from ephonix.com.  I didn't feel comfortable with the communication received and did some research and found this forum.  Did any of you ever receive the stuff you ordered or get a refund?

Mar 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #11 of 11
Sorry dude.  Have you received communication with them? I never received a word from them, and so I got in contact with paypal. They ended up issuing me a refund, and now I have placed an order from a legitimate "authorized" store (Scitscat).  So I definitely would recommend not bothering to wait, will just further drag out the process.  Call paypal, escalate the issue to a claim right away... Good luck man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back