Wow! Sansa Fuze- color me impressed- Fuze appreciation thread
Nov 30, 2008 at 4:43 PM Post #136 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also got one as I have noted in several threads about this one already. Using it with my ATH-ESW10JPNs it has great synergy.

How is it with the ESW9? It sounds great with the ES7, which i like a lot but I keep thinking of getting an ESW9 one of these days...
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #137 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agnostic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is it with the ESW9? It sounds great with the ES7, which i like a lot but I keep thinking of getting an ESW9 one of these days...
biggrin.gif

It is very good with the 9; I just like the sound I get better using the 10s.

Nov 30, 2008 at 5:27 PM Post #138 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is very good with the 9; I just like the sound I get better using the 10s.

Thanks for the info. I can imagine you prefer the 10, can't afford that anytime soon though. Been buying too much gadgets lately and I still have to get a new DSLR in December...
icon10.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 6:25 PM Post #139 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomwom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you tried to reformat it?

Yeah, I tried all kinds of resetting the damn thing and reformatting it. I even tried staring angrily at it. Didn't make any difference.

Anyway, I returned it, and a brand new player arrived Friday. I'm listening to it as I write this.
atsmile.gif

Now I'm going to have a look at those Invisible Shields...

Nov 30, 2008 at 7:16 PM Post #140 of 767
I highly enjoy my Fuze hooked up to my Corda Headsix. Just sounds awesome. Can't wait till I get in my RSA P-51 Mustang.

Nov 30, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #142 of 767
I bought a 8gb silver Fuze from amazon for $70.00 (this morning they increased the price 5 bucks), now I just need a invisibleshield and I'll be good to go, well until the price of a 16gb microsd goes down. I wanted to the black but they only had the silver, but oh well, can't wait.

Nov 30, 2008 at 8:53 PM Post #143 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agnostic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got one. Black 8Gb + 8Gb micro SDHC. It sounds fantastic, much better than the Ipod Video 5g and a clear improvement over the Ipod+amp. Finally I can get rid of my player + amp setup!

Cool, I just sold my Ipod 5g, I am glad it will be an "upgrade".
smile_phones.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 9:40 PM Post #144 of 767
I have the invisibleSHIELD on my Fuze for 2 days now. Everything is dried up and it looks pretty good. If you look straight at it, you won't see the shield, but if you look at it from an angle/side, you'll see the orange peel effect of the shield, but really, who stares at their player from the side? I haven't tried to scratch the shield intentionally, too scared to do it
smily_headphones1.gif

I would say that I'm very glad that I went with the invisibleSHIELD rather than the clear plastic case and that it's really worth the 8 bucks!

It took me 2 times to put the shield on correctly, because they weren't line up correctly. Once the shield touches the surface of the fuze, it's really sticky and it's not movable.

I followed this video for installation instructions

Nov 30, 2008 at 11:30 PM Post #146 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGeorgeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am hoping for a Black Sansa Fuze in 16GB and 32 GB sizes. That would rock.

Just get the 8GB in Black and put in an 8gb microsdhc and u got yourself a 16gb one
smily_headphones1.gif
Or get the 16gb microsdhc

Dec 1, 2008 at 2:20 AM Post #148 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by codeformoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just get the 8GB in Black and put in an 8gb microsdhc and u got yourself a 16gb one
smily_headphones1.gif
Or get the 16gb microsdhc

well I want a 48 GB sansa fuze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back