worthless thread...
Mar 27, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #16 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Speakers ftw.

Headphones ftw.

Obviousnessliness ftw.

i won't pretend that i understood your response, but i am enraptured by your avatar, even now! you maybe are my favourite eclectic headfier mr duggeh.

Mar 27, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #17 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Deletion - is that when a thread goes <poof> without a trace? Why is that done??

And by the way, I am a HUGE pretzel fan! Please delete all my posts administrators!!!
Laz

One of my threads that was deleted was called "pad your post count here". It went one for about 5 pages and then was deleted.

Mar 27, 2007 at 4:12 AM Post #18 of 32
You put words in my mouth!!

Administrators - DO NOT DELETE, DO NOT DELETE!

thank you

Laz

Mar 27, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #19 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You put Pretzels in my mouth!!

Administrators - DO DELETE, DO DELETE!

thank you

Laz

Fixed.

Mar 28, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #20 of 32
Stop that!

Mar 28, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pretzels FTW.

YES I UNDERSTAND NOWEH!

pretzels are important in the development of our civilization because when the turks were invading vienna back in the 16th century, it was the pretzel bakers whom were still awake at night baking and warned of the attack! and thus vienna was saved...

PRETZEL DEFENCE FTehW!!!!!1!11!!ein

Mar 28, 2007 at 3:11 AM Post #24 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YES I UNDERSTAND NOWEH!

pretzels are important in the development of our civilization because when the turks were invading vienna back in the 16th century, it was the pretzel bakers whom were still awake at night baking and warned of the attack! and thus vienna was saved...

PRETZEL DEFENCE FTehW!!!!!1!11!!ein

Yes, I remember when that happened, because I was waiting for my fresh pretzel as well, so I was the first one to rise to defend the city. In fact I was the only one to defend the city, because by the time everybody else got there I already pwned the Turks with nothing more than my shoe and a pretzel. The shoe was just for good measure, it wasn't crucial.

Mar 28, 2007 at 3:24 AM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I remember when that happened, because I was waiting for my fresh pretzel as well, so I was the first one to rise to defend the city. In fact I was the only one to defend the city, because by the time everybody else got there I already pwned the Turks with nothing more than my shoe and a pretzel. The shoe was just for good measure, it wasn't crucial.

no you though you pwned them, but in actuality while you were running head-on towards the giant column of invaders, I had already assembled the bakers and together we flung so many pretzels it blotted out the moonlit sky, so that when each hot brick oven toasted pretzel fell on the ground, the excess salt I instructed them to upgrade the pretzels with scattered and was propelled in all directions like a frag grenade.

The salt chunks stuck to the sweaty skins of the turks, thus causing massive skin imperfections and itching which in turn lowered their moral and caused them to trip on the remaining salt chunks which in conclusion gave each one a concussion. You tripped too, and obviously hit your head too because you were twitching on the ground screaming "HOLY ÖSTERREICH AKG" "blah blah" because you though the flying pretzles vaguely resembled headphones.

This is why to this day you are an akg fanatic. You believed the patron angel of austria saved us and thus from thence on you whore akg cans..

Mar 28, 2007 at 8:23 AM Post #27 of 32
redface.gif

Head-fi is SUCH a good place to chill out and have fun isn't it?

Not that this has anything to do with this thread but... here's to Head-fi and all the people who make it so great (yes this includes the odd ones)!

Oh and who did win the whole pretzel/churro war?

And also a worthless topic... what ever happened to the grinding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back