Worst headphones you've ever heard? / Low-fi experiences?
Dec 26, 2011 at 3:14 PM Post #181 of 212

Quote:
yep so true it makes me mad on the inside when i hear meh there a bit the same i really get mad and try to hide it when they say my 449 are worse then 20$ earbuds they gar-bitch its like somepeople like the muddy pisslike garbige sounding like fecal matter comeing out it just fast noises is what im hearing.

um........wat? 
confused_face_2.gif

Dec 27, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #182 of 212
whoops i said it wrong it is really like this it makes me mad when i hear my hd 449s are about the same as muddy fecal matter comeing out of headphone then into your ears whats better 130$ hd 449 or 10$-20$ dollar store earbuds with pink cats on them

Dec 27, 2011 at 12:54 AM Post #183 of 212
My first pair of earbuds costed $4 at the local dollar store. For some reason even when I turned the volume up to max on my mp3, barely any sound ever came out of it. More like the worst headphones that I've barely heard.

The ironic thing is that if I had anything remotely better than those buds, I wouldn't be an audio enthusiast today. One thing I've always been pursuing is the perfect highs.

And the volume? Starting from my CX300s, in a quiet room I usually listen to my IEMs at a volume of 1.

I've had a listen to my friend's Skullcandy Ink'd. Mind you it was my first and only time trying out a Skullcandy, and I was appalled. The trebles were literally screeching and I had to take them out quickly because I was afraid that they were going to damage my hearing. A month later the friend told me that sound stopped coming out of one end. He ended up getting the CX300s.

Dec 27, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #187 of 212
Got some IEMs from some daily sale site...  Came to my door...  They smelled like gasoline and the tips were made of plastic, not rubber, molded plastic...  The cables were glued to each other (the right cable was glued to the left cable) and you had to split it yourself... 

Mar 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #189 of 212

Quote:
Got some IEMs from some daily sale site...  Came to my door...  They smelled like gasoline and the tips were made of plastic, not rubber, molded plastic...  The cables were glued to each other (the right cable was glued to the left cable) and you had to split it yourself... 

Epic LOL. Anyone here had any experiences/heard of Sonicgear? They're a brand from Singapore. I have no clue at all how people stand them, especially they're in the same price region as low end UE's. $10-100 O_O

Mar 26, 2012 at 8:17 AM Post #190 of 212

Quote:

Epic LOL. Anyone here had any experiences/heard of Sonicgear? They're a brand from Singapore. I have no clue at all how people stand them, especially they're in the same price region as low end UE's. $10-100 O_O

I live in Singapore and have a little exposure with that brand. What can I say (LOL), they are horrible. Not in the sound, but in the durability, it is horrendous, many people had theirs' spoiled within a few months. The sound is okay for the price, but you can get better alternatives. 

Mar 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM Post #191 of 212

Quote:
I live in Singapore and have a little exposure with that brand. What can I say (LOL), they are horrible. Not in the sound, but in the durability, it is horrendous, many people had theirs' spoiled within a few months. The sound is okay for the price, but you can get better alternatives. 

I have no clue how they can charge 150SGD for that at all... Their new high ends are just... .... Horrible.

Mar 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM Post #193 of 212
Sennheiser HD457. Urgh. Sounded like they put a carpet on the drivers and it felt like that too!

Mar 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #194 of 212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back