Worst headphones I've ever heard, anywhere!!
Dec 11, 2007 at 12:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

Headphoneus Supremus
My Sextetts are not with me right now, and in the mean time all I have to use is a vintage pair of "Realistic Nova 40" headphones. Bar none, there are the absolute worst pieces of garbage crap excuse for a pair of headphones that I have ever had the displeasure of wearing. They sound like complete ASS. I can't even describe how bad they sound. Unfortunately until I have my sextetts back, they are all I have
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dec 11, 2007 at 12:44 AM Post #2 of 46
You really shouldn't let me see these kinds of thoughts, because if I were more cruel than I already am (is that possible?), there might be unexpected delays in getting the work on your sextetts finished.
tongue.gif

Dec 11, 2007 at 12:51 AM Post #5 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You really shouldn't let me see these kinds of thoughts, because if I were more cruel than I already am (is that possible?), there might be unexpected delays in getting the work on your sextetts finished.
tongue.gif

Lol...

don't worry about sending me headphones... I've found that when you go from listing to the worst pair of headphones ever made (these nova 40s), to a really great pair (my sextetts), you have some huge eargasms!

Just want to get the word out on these. They are total CRAP. I'm not kidding when I say they are the worst things I've ever heard. Airplane headphones sound better than these (not kidding).

Dec 11, 2007 at 1:09 AM Post #10 of 46
Dude they look like welll....You know were that goes but man bummer i know how its like to have soniq blues and no good headphones to ease them away man i was there with some jensen buds i think . Now i got some decent cans from jcv there cheap but they'll hold me down untill i get enough for my DX3's. I hope you get your cans back soon.

(ps) try painting them a fun color so that they don't look as bad

Dec 11, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #11 of 46
Quote:

You know you got a piece of junk when you have to include "OBO" for a $12 item.

LOL!

The only thing I can say, they are EXTREMELY durable. Thats about it.

I opened one of the earcups. They appear to be using paper speaker drivers.

Dec 11, 2007 at 1:45 AM Post #13 of 46
Quote:

Ah, good old cardboard fart phones.

Yup. But I am curious about something. I re soldered the wires to the 1/4" plug because they were about to break. There are only 3 wires. How can it be stereo? This is probably a dumb question but I thought that each driver needs two separate wires. Also... each driver has 3 separate wires soldered to it!
confused.gif
confused.gif

Dec 11, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #15 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup. But I am curious about something. I re soldered the wires to the 1/4" plug because they were about to break. There are only 3 wires. How can it be stereo? This is probably a dumb question but I thought that each driver needs two separate wires. Also... each driver has 3 separate wires soldered to it!
confused.gif
confused.gif

Maybe they share grounding?
confused.gif

Quote:

Ah, good old cardboard fart phones.

That made me laugh!
tongue.gif

I'm gonna put it in my sig if you don't mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back