worst date stories
Mar 28, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #1,231 of 1,450
I can't be bothered to get a girlfriend so I have nothing to lose by acting the way I do towards girls...of course, I only act like that to a certain one. I'm generally pretty cordial to the rest of them in my class.

Mar 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #1,232 of 1,450
  Back in the day there was this girl I was interested in. One weekend she was at a club and I couldn't get in because the line was too long. The next day she said it was a shame I couldn't get in becuase she would have hooked up with me if I had. The next week, while we were in class together, I got an IM from a male hometown friend of hers (living on the other side of the country)  who said the girl "asked me to tell you not to talk to her any more, becuase you annoy her."

P.S. This was not grade school. This was in grad school.

P.P.S I am literally the least annoying person in the entire world.

P.P.P.S WTH?!?

Text by proxy a new low.

Someone in my family had a serious GF of 4 years breakup via text.  

So much for the 3 dates and a phone call breakup rule.

Mar 29, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #1,233 of 1,450
Am I just being old fashion or what? My classmate, a girl, whom I take just purely as friend. Nothing else messaged me and told me that she just had a crush with a guy. She was telling me how good he is, how much they talk blah blah blah which I didn't read at all for some of the sentence. At the end, I asked her how long she have knew him... She said "a month... We started talking since via online as well as real life..."

Yet, she wanted to confess @.@

Back to mine, I called my crush special person today, she was brushing! Very very very red! She handed me her book as usual asking if I could walk her to the bus stop but I can't since my teacher wanted to see me for awhile regarding competition. She went all red when I asked "how's your day, my special..person"

Apr 4, 2014 at 1:36 AM Post #1,234 of 1,450
Here's a freebie/obvious one: if your date spends the entire night kvetcing about their ex... bail out.

Second freebie: if your date spends the night telling you how they want to be treated special, run for it.

Apr 4, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #1,235 of 1,450
  Here's a freebie/obvious one: if your date spends the entire night kvetcing about their ex... bail out.

Second freebie: if your date spends the night telling you how they want to be treated special, run for it.

If she mentioned the ex in two consecutive sentences, run like hell.

If she has father issues, run like hell.

Apr 4, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #1,236 of 1,450
If she's into horses... like, really into horses, run like hell.

If she ever mentions the phrase "go Hollywood"...

Apr 4, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #1,237 of 1,450
  If she's into horses... like, really into horses, run like hell.

Reminds me of a Danish girl I knew who was among the horsey set. Unbelieveable, just unbelieveable.

Repeated use of the word "like" or any other variant of bimbospeak is an exit sign as well.

Apr 4, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #1,238 of 1,450
Hoises. Always with the hoises.

I've more or less ascertained that ex-bemoaning and treat-me-special types are to be avoided. Baggage and insecurity. Neither is something anybody wants to deal with. And I would imagine that anybody with an exceptionally strong passion, for horses or anything else, might require a bit of caution going forward as well. You'd at least better be prepared to appreciate (or at least tolerate) that obsession because she's not going to give it up for anything.

Apr 4, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #1,239 of 1,450
Had a walk with my special person yesterday. She seems quite than ever. Was about to asked, opened my mouth but my evil friend decided to be a light bulb. Handed her back the book that I helped her carrying seeing her transport is here but she said she don't wanna leave. All seem awkward there :/ I asked why but she quickly changed subject so oh well... Most awkward thing ever!!

For the least though, she allowed me to still be with her but not "taking her out" Did text her best friend and she said that my special person just wish me to be less eh.... "Cold"?

Apr 5, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #1,240 of 1,450
↑+1 Best advice. Ever.[rule]On another note, a date today! I'm so excited, it's from 0800 to 2200. ^.^ I'm leaving in 20 minutes.

Apr 5, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #1,241 of 1,450

howtogetgirl.png

How to end up in the Dog House in Style !

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #1,242 of 1,450
Or take the absolute piss out of her. That tends to work quite well.

This, I will never understand why but this is so true.

It sucks no matter which way you look at it. My ex was dicking around with my replacement for three months before she dumped me in the middle of a cruise, and he was even on the boat with us and pretended to be my friend and mined me for intel. It took me months to get over the depression and figure out the charade. Lord almighty if I ever see him around I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself from tearing out his throat with my bare hands.

I remember this story. Damn it really did sound horrendous. I hope you're over it now.

Apr 5, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #1,243 of 1,450
I remember this story. Damn it really did sound horrendous. I hope you're over it now.

To be honest I don't think it's something that I will ever fully recover from. I just can't forgive or forget here, and there are too many triggers that remind me and bring up memories and I get flush with anger again. It's unhealthy, I know, but the damage is done.

Apr 5, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #1,244 of 1,450

To be honest I don't think it's something that I will ever fully recover from. I just can't forgive or forget here, and there are too many triggers that remind me and bring up memories and I get flush with anger again. It's unhealthy, I know, but the damage is done.

You ought to write a book. It's one of the more horrible, but original, stories I've ever heard, and it's the kind of thing you just can't make up. Best part is, if it becomes famous, everyone in the world will hate those two, and they'll spend the rest of their lives praying nobody finds out the book was about them.

Apr 6, 2014 at 2:29 AM Post #1,245 of 1,450
Ergh, but writing a book just makes me dredge it all up again and that's unhealthy.

So my ex actually showed up at an event tonight and it just killed my evening. At least it doesn't stress me out anymore, but I can taste the bile in my throat. If she came within spitting distance, I probably would.

At the end of the night people were congregating and planning to go out for food/drinks. I saw her hand go up when they were asking who was going, and I thought "whelp, I guess I'm not going"... which is stupid. Because why the hell am I letting her control my actions when I'm the furthest thing from her mind? I shouldn't. Yet here I am at home because I just can't stand to be in the same room. I'm so fracking damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back