Worship Leader looking for some good (inexpensive) custom IEMs...
May 2, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #31 of 35

Wow.  Why are you overly critical?  I am not confused at all. I was just trying to give a quick update on my purchase.  I am a principal at a K-12 private school and have excellent grammar.  I often times do not like reading a three page synopsis on a product over and over again by different people who all have the same general impression of said product.  Sometimes it is refreshing to see someone in two sentences sum up their opinion.  That was my intent. 

Quote:
Are you using a profundity of ellipses for lack of English comprehension or are you just confused?

I apologize but I am quite serious.

May 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #33 of 35
Permagrin: additionally, I do believe it was OP's first pair of high end IEMs, so it's only reasonable to expect a great deal of praise. That's just got to do with frame of reference.

May 2, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #34 of 35
Wow.  Why are you overly critical?  I am not confused at all. I was just trying to give a quick update on my purchase.  I am a principal at a K-12 private school and have excellent grammar.  I often times do not like reading a three page synopsis on a product over and over again by different people who all have the same general impression of said product.  Sometimes it is refreshing to see someone in two sentences sum up their opinion.  That was my intent. 

I apologize, I'm normally able to stop myself from posting distasteful comments while drinking.

May 2, 2011 at 1:32 PM Post #35 of 35

No problem.. Apology accepted.  Thanks. 

Quote:
Quote:

I apologize, I'm normally able to stop myself from posting distasteful comments while drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back