World's best Vodka - Poll
Jun 3, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #3 of 92
What, no Nikolai listed
tongue.gif

Chose Stoli, when I rarely drink Vodka, it's Stolichnaya.

Jun 4, 2007 at 6:13 AM Post #5 of 92
Aint it funny how people have such different taste. I can't think of anybody I know or at the bars I go to that would ever ask for Absolut, and yet here it is winning this poll.

Jun 4, 2007 at 10:58 AM Post #7 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by immoral flame /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aint it funny how people have such different taste. I can't think of anybody I know or at the bars I go to that would ever ask for Absolut, and yet here it is winning this poll.

Well, Just like any headphone poll, people are not going to vote for things they havn't heard or tasted. Most people have tasted absolut, but how many people have tried chopin?

Jun 4, 2007 at 11:53 AM Post #8 of 92
I would say Stoli, but in the past I have tried STARKA and POSOLSKAYA and they both are superb.
They do not make such vodka anymore in Russia, pity. However RUSSIAN STANDARD seems to be a very good one to, well to my taste anyway...

CHEERS
cool.gif

Jun 5, 2007 at 2:15 PM Post #10 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So few seem to like Skyy - Interesting.

That's because it smells and tastes like rubbing a bad rubbing alcohol.

adanac061: Skip the Belvedere on that list, it's just hype and tastes worse to me than any of the mid-ranged ones : Finlandia/Smirnoff/Absolut.

Jun 6, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #12 of 92
No Tito's? What kind of vodka thread is this!?

Jun 6, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #15 of 92
I find Goose to be massively overrated. It's a decent vodka out of what can be commonly had at the liquor store, but it's not worth $30 or whatever they're charging these days.

Zyr is a very decent vodka, and so is Van Gogh, but once again, massively overpriced.

My favorite at the moment is Nemiroff Honey & Pepper vodka. Sounds vicious, doesn't it, but it's actually quite smooth, aside from the pepper's kick, and it tastes terrific... for vodka
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back