World music and Jazz Fusion melange
Nov 30, 2021 at 6:39 AM Post #316 of 777
World music at it's best.

The Music of Strangers: Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble

Hi @mt877 is good to see your posts again.

As @dharmasteve said, for some reason the video is not available in the UK. I do not think there is much you can do about it, there may legal limitations etc. it is just for your information. I checked out the track on YouTube and I agree, good music and good musicians from around the world (although it may not the same link).

Thanks

Nov 30, 2021 at 9:25 AM Post #317 of 777
Hi friend
The link won't play in UK. Says "the uploader has not made video available in your country". Any other version of the particular link?
Steve

Hi @mt877 is good to see your posts again.

As @dharmasteve said, for some reason the video is not available in the UK. I do not think there is much you can do about it, there may legal limitations etc. it is just for your information. I checked out the track on YouTube and I agree, good music and good musicians from around the world (although it may not the same link).

Thanks
Unfortunately I didn't know it was geo-blocked outside of North America. I found another source, but it can't be embedded as a video.

Try this video link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1uf4y1D7VK

Dec 9, 2021 at 9:57 AM Post #326 of 777
Project Mama Earth:

Joss Stone (vocals), Nitin Sawhney (guitar), Jonathan Joseph (drums), Étienne M'Bappé (bass/guitar) and Jonathan Shorten (keyboards)

Project Mama Earth – Mama Earth (official video)

Project Mama Earth: The Making of our group Project Mama Earth. The whole project is about Mother Nature. It’s from her perspective.

Album playlist:

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2021 at 12:04 PM Post #327 of 777
Project Mama Earth:

Joss Stone (vocals), Nitin Sawhney (guitar), Jonathan Joseph (drums), Étienne M'Bappé (bass/guitar) and Jonathan Shorten (keyboards)

Project Mama Earth – Mama Earth (official video)

Project Mama Earth: The Making of our group Project Mama Earth. The whole project is about Mother Nature. It’s from her perspective.

Album playlist:

Joss Stone has got it....the Je Ne Sais Quoi. Amazingly soulful voice.

Dec 9, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #328 of 777
Joss Stone has got it....the Je Ne Sais Quoi. Amazingly soulful voice.
She does have it. I found a nice playlist of her with other musicians as well. If there's interest I can post it here.

Dec 9, 2021 at 2:52 PM Post #329 of 777
She does have it. I found a nice playlist of her with other musicians as well. If there's interest I can post it here.
Yes, please post! This is rapidly becoming my favorite thread on head-fi, after a frenzy of research on what headphone amp to purchase, it's great to take a break and just enjoy music, old favorites, and new discoveries, as I've been enjoying on this thread. Thank you @ChrisOc for starting this thread!

Dec 9, 2021 at 10:28 PM Post #330 of 777
Ok, per request... The playlist is 41 songs. You don't have to listen in one go. Take your time to enjoy... the playlist is here for you to pickup where you left off.

Here's a few songs from the playlist:

Binhan ft. Joss Stone - Guinea-Bissau

Ilham Nazarov ft. Joss Stone - Azerbaijan

Perota Chingó ft. Joss Stone - Argentina

Joss Stone 41 song playlist:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back