WORKING: Audio-gd Async USB to Squeezebox Touch (up to 192k / 24b). TEAC UD-H01 and other TE8802L - based DACs may work, too.
Aug 10, 2012 at 5:48 AM Post #21 of 27
Teac A-H01 confirmed on the squeezebox.

Oh my god..... Sound clarity, bas respons, resolved detail is improves a lot!!!
When I first got my Squeezebox Touch and the TEAC A-H01 DAC/AMP (+ Taga F100 speakers) using RCA was sounding nice.
Then optical and coaxial sounded even better by bybassing the touch dac.
Now through USB a tear came from my eyes whilst listening to The Cranberries - Twenty One.
The Ken I****awa Ki Pearl SACD rips revealed so much more sounds to me now. Even my wife noticed it, and that's saying something!

Ursdiego and Triode:
If you guys would be audio gods in the old Greece Mythology I'd follow you
beerchug.gif
 and share a pint of beer (Heineken that is).

You guys RULE !!

Aug 17, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #23 of 27
Hi forum! Long lurker here and finally I have found a reason to post.
I can also confirm SBT to Teac DAC over USB mod. Everything sounds much more enjoyable on my 2 days old Teac DAC. Tomorrow I will perform more test but I can tell now that there is BIG difference in sound compared to Coaxial.
Thanks guys. 

Denat

Dec 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM Post #25 of 27
BURSON CONDUCTOR - WORKING!

Hi I just want to confirm I got EDO working via Async USB with custom kernel #12 (I have selected the latest kernel in Kernel Updater app, although the guide mentioned #11) with Burson Conductor DAC/HeadAmp !

I have tried only the 44.100/16 bit as I do not have my SB Touch connected to LMS, just streaming internet radios etc. Will test high-rez flacs later on.

I have followed this guide to get it working: http://www.head-fi.org/t/615791/work...s-may-work-too

Kudos to triode,ursdiego and others who made this working !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back