Wooo, gotta appreciate Markertek
Dec 24, 2005 at 6:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RnB180

Member of the Trade: RnB Audio
As big as they are, I placed an order and it was shipped the same day with delivery confirmation.

The best part is they ship Priority Mail, unlike some others that use snail pace UPS.

Sweetness!

Dec 24, 2005 at 6:54 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
As big as they are, I placed an order and it was shipped the same day with delivery confirmation.

The best part is they ship Priority Mail, unlike some others that use snail pace UPS.

Sweetness!

it looks like the processing time right before Xmas is much faster, probably they want their customers get the stuff before Xmas, very smart strategy to improve the reputation.
I ordered something from Amazon with free shipping, it usually takes over a week to get it but I got it today, and I also got Jan's Corda Aria. happy!!!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 24, 2005 at 9:11 PM Post #5 of 7
Markertek has been great to me along with Mouser. Parts Express was not as good by far

Dec 24, 2005 at 9:19 PM Post #6 of 7
That's odd.. Partsexpress has always done well by me. Markertek, Digikey and Mouser, too. In fact, the ONLY frustrating thing with Mouser is when trying to get them to ship priority mail.. If I don't order by 9-10:00 AM PST, they won't ship it the same day. I always feel like "Damn.. Denied!" when it says I missed the cutoff time for USPS.

Dec 24, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by motherone
That's odd.. Partsexpress has always done well by me. Markertek, Digikey and Mouser, too. In fact, the ONLY frustrating thing with Mouser is when trying to get them to ship priority mail.. If I don't order by 9-10:00 AM PST, they won't ship it the same day. I always feel like "Damn.. Denied!" when it says I missed the cutoff time for USPS.

Yeah... Mouser. They also will not add an item to your order after you have placed it, and charge more than actual for USPS. Digikey on the other hand will ship same day if you order before 6pm central time, and will add items onto your order. Plus they charge actual USPS rate. I much prefer ordering from them if I can... Mouser is getting to be almost as much of a PITA to deal with as Newark (well not quite, but...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back