Woo WA22, Liquid Fire, Trafomatic HeadOne, GS-1 w/ DACT, AMB B22 compared.
Jun 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM Post #197 of 208
Joys of audiophile world.  No one makes an Audeze like headphone so... you pays your money and gets what you get.

Jun 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM Post #198 of 208
Which is another way of saying, whoever comes to market with a light, technically unmatched, natural sounding headphone will make a ton of money on us :wink:

Jun 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM Post #199 of 208
i hope that you resolve your problem soon
Quote:
Which is another way of saying, whoever comes to market with a light, technically unmatched, natural sounding headphone will make a ton of money on us :wink:

Jun 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #200 of 208
Quote:
Joys of audiophile world.  No one makes an Audeze like headphone so... you pays your money and gets what you get.

you guys are friggin spoiled...AUdeze is taking action, what more could you ask for? Be glad you hear back from companies and wanting to stand behind their products. PLenty of folks out there who will cut and run after monies has changed hands.

Jun 5, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #201 of 208
however, the headphone returns for the second time to the audeze in a short time
is a little annoying or not?
Quote:
you guys are friggin spoiled...AUdeze is taking action, what more could you ask for? Be glad you hear back from companies and wanting to stand behind their products. PLenty of folks out there who will cut and run after monies has changed hands.

Jun 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #202 of 208
Oh absolutely, Audeze support is amazing.  Not needing a great support team would be better though :wink:  

My first Rev1 was foobar, swapped for another.  My Rev2 had a faulty miniXLR so Audeze sent me a replacement.  Now my LCD-3 which has been into RMA once before for the "RMA" process in April came back with mismatched drivers.

Its nice to be taken care of, but each event costs me $70 in shipping.  It also costs Audeze in parts, time and shipping which can't be fun for them.

Jun 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM Post #203 of 208
That is the problem with handmade items under extreme purchasing demand.  First world problems, these be.

Jun 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM Post #204 of 208
As usual Audeze took care of me and the LCD-3 is on its way back for Tuesday.  That said, I also pulled the trigger on a new Senn 800 hoping to avoid the infamous spike.

So I will be creating a new thread for headphone comparisons instead of adding it here.  LCD-2 Rev2 v LCD-3 RMA with the winner going up against the Senn 800.  I've never heard the Beyer T1 either but just can't get past its measured performance.  So what else could I add?

Jun 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #205 of 208
Quote:
As usual Audeze took care of me and the LCD-3 is on its way back for Tuesday.  That said, I also pulled the trigger on a new Senn 800 hoping to avoid the infamous spike.

So I will be creating a new thread for headphone comparisons instead of adding it here.  LCD-2 Rev2 v LCD-3 RMA with the winner going up against the Senn 800.  I've never heard the Beyer T1 either but just can't get past its measured performance.  So what else could I add?

I love all 3 of them. 

Jun 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #206 of 208
the story gets even more interesting.
the hd-800 with the beta-22 and a up-occ cable changes her face
Quote:

Jun 10, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #207 of 208

How about the Audio-Technica ATH-W3000 ANV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back