Woo! Just bought a pair of HD201's
Feb 18, 2008 at 5:07 AM Post #2 of 10
Yeah I like mine. Bought them when they were FOTM and everyone recommended them to me. 2 weeks later everyone was saying how crap they were...

But they're good for the price IMO.

Feb 18, 2008 at 6:51 AM Post #5 of 10
Yeh, amazing phones for the price - they just don't put a foot wrong. A friendly, warm sound that keeps listening fatique well and truly at bay. As an aside, I can't understand the totally different character of the HD202. With the latter, I can now experience what it is like to have severe high frequency hearing loss combined with a catastrophic head cold.

Feb 18, 2008 at 9:46 AM Post #6 of 10
They're awful. Absolutely no dynamics and can't handle anything below 50hz. Poor comfort too.
KCS-75 are 10x better. HD 201 are good looking though...
Quote:

Welcome to the best value in all headphonedom!

Try KSC-75

Feb 18, 2008 at 1:22 PM Post #7 of 10
Nice
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm thinking about buying a Sen' HD202 to replace my EP-630 (at home).

Feb 18, 2008 at 1:35 PM Post #8 of 10
I like mine too. Still use them sometimes when I'm behind the computer, because they're so comfy. And it feels kinda nice knowing that they didn't cost a thing really. Great value for money.

Feb 18, 2008 at 4:18 PM Post #10 of 10
I bought a 5-pack from headroom when they first came out for my kids to use instead of the supplied earbuds with mp3 players and gameboy's. Being so cheap it didn't matter all that much that they didn't treat them well so when one broke I just took another from the store. The oldest is now 15 coming on 16 and have just bought himself a decent set of closed AudioTechnica phones so he is on the right track

Users who are viewing this thread

Back