Woo Audio Owners. How many delays??
Jan 15, 2010 at 9:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

tosehee

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello all Woo Audio owners.

How many weeks/days of delays did you have to go through before getting your own amps?

Did the amp shipped the day it was scheduled/promised, or was delayed and for how long?

Jan 15, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #2 of 36
Mine was only a few days late than promised. Also mime is custom made. Jack and his father are running very legit buisness here. So don't worry too much bro. Chinese New Year is comming up in Feb. I am sure there will be just little bit more delay. Either Woo family will take off for the holiday or the part suppliers will take long vacations too, just like thankgiveing ~ Christmars time here in US.

Jan 15, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #3 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by tosehee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello all Woo Audio owners.

How many weeks/days of delays did you have to go through before getting your own amps?

Did the amp shipped the day it was scheduled/promised, or was delayed and for how long?

What amp are you waiting on.

Jan 16, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #6 of 36
Mine ended up running about a week and a bit over, but due to shipping delays around christmas time ended up taking a bit longer still.

It seems that the Woo's have a large amount of orders to get through. The amps themselves do not take 6 weeks to complete (provided the chassis and parts are already on hand,) however you do need to wait your turn in line, and that line has gotten rather long.

Also seamaster, they are all custom made to order when orders are made. Unless you are asking for something that he doesnt have in his parts bin, its almost a non issue.

Jan 16, 2010 at 8:24 AM Post #7 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Henerenry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also seamaster, they are all custom made to order when orders are made. Unless you are asking for something that he doesnt have in his parts bin, its almost a non issue.

Ture, mine has extra inputs/outputs, preamp, wiring, and extra swiches.
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #9 of 36
I was stated 3-4 weeks for my W6se and it was dispatched exactly 4 weeks after ordering last November. The only delay I had was the 15 days it took to cross the Atlantic and then parcelfarce saying they tried to deliver when they did not!

Jan 16, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #10 of 36
Seems to be a recent development. My wa22 is already 3 weeks overdue. I've had to make do with my Marantz receiver's headphone out. bleh.

Jan 16, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #11 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by ygm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seems to be a recent development. My wa22 is already 3 weeks overdue. I've had to make do with my Marantz receiver's headphone out. bleh.

Fortunately you have been entertained, otherwise we fear a further suicide.
k701smile.gif

Jan 17, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #12 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by ygm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My WA22 took 8 weeks to the day--from order date to delivery. But I am very very satisfied. There were some glitches along the way and Jack kept me in the loop about them. One was the chassis issue and the other was the rectifier issue. He was waiting for the delivery of a replacement 5Z4G. But after that 8-week wait was over, I was in heaven, and still am!

Jan 21, 2010 at 11:36 AM Post #14 of 36
My WA3+ was delivered as expected. No complaints whatsoever.

Jan 21, 2010 at 12:12 PM Post #15 of 36
Love everything about Team Woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back